Society

Society

Have you met the Society?

I am Q16HRT. I was born to be perfection and lead this earth into peace and happiness. I was made to lure this humans into the lab- where my creator and father awaited with the team. They were going to bring more of my people into earth and help me make this world stay alive and be perfect.

Don't judge me nor my family too soon. We are just doing what is right to keep this beautiful planet alive. Don't you want that, don't you want to have happiness in this paradise? I know you may think we are crazy or killers but please, understand my creators are only doing what is right to keep this planet still in good shape. After we have known this planet is at its perfection and is stable for you, humans, to not be so ungrateful. We, Experiments, will give up the bodies we have taken and return it to you- the rightful owners.

Professor Smith has promised me, he is my father and my creator. I just do what I am obligated to do and then this world shall be returned back to you people. So I beg you, humans, please just understand where I am coming from.

Speaking softly into the small camera recorder that was faced to Q16HRT. He looked into the lenses once more and ran a sun-kissed tan hand through his luscious brown hair. He was thinking. He had found the camera in Howler's Pawn Shop and had taken it straight off the shelf, walked out with a look in his eye he would make something of like a personal journal. So humans, when they were allowed to come back to earth could understand why they had done why they did what they did.

"What are you doing?," as he turned around- his best friend, D42HRT, was leaning ever so casually against the doorframe. D42HRT had his slightly pale hands shoved into his plad-blue basketball shorts with his plain black sweater thrown over his shoulder. A white muscled shirt he wore as well to at least look half decent as he had just finished doing his required exercise after his morning snack. The blond boy was walking to back his cubicle when he passed a door; he heard Q16HRT talking and it seemed directed towards someone- it had sparked an interest in the pit of his guts.

He saw his brown-haired best mate, leaning over something on the desk so he just had to ask.

"Nothing," was all that came out of his friends mouth and then Q16HRT thought- an after thought, if you will and added, "Professor Jameson gave me files to look over and memorize- to use to properly help and welcome the new girl so she knows what to do before she comes into contact with these human."

D2HRT nodded slowly, not believing a single thing the burnette boy had said, "Why didn't Jameson just give the girl the files and she could memorize it herself?"

"They wanted to try something different, I guess." The burnette shrugged nonchalantly and prayed he hadn't answered to quickly, he turned his chair to face his best mate and gave a swift, quick smile. Making sure the camera was hidden behind and was pressing against his back.

"Okay-," the blonde replied, "-want to play hoops with me later?"

Q16HRT nodded and with that being said between them, the blonde walked away- still suspicion lingered in his mind as he made his way to the white door with his name stamped on the front.

Breathing a sigh of relief he was lucky, D42HRT hadn't tried to walk further into his room or even stay to chat longer with him. First before he could hide away the shiny electronic, he closed his door and locked it. Hopefully no one would tell on me, he thought. You see, in the corporation for a better future- the building where Q16HRT, D42HRT, and many others like them lived in this gigantic building. It was forbidden to close your doors and well other rules but we'll get to that later. Anyways, as it was people like Q16HRT weren't exactly capable of lying unless they had fully allowed themselves to grab onto the senses and feelings of a human. Although, they still had more advanced knowledge and senses than any normal human beings that were still walking among this world- unaware of an evil force that was starting to come out secretly.

They weren't supposed to go against rules but Q16HRT didn't really want anyone to know about what he had taken. And well, to be honest, the Professors don't know yet that there experiments were capable of lying. It was still yet to be discovered. But back to the point, he gave the door one more glance before he turned his full attention to the recorder and look around the cubicle, thinking where he could hide it. It wasn't exactly the easiest place to hide something of what he had in the world. As in each cubicle for the experiments, there was: one nice white bed that was all silky, smooth and absolutely the best bed that could ever have been made. A couch with beautifully patterned cushions, a light blue desk with a white chair and a lamp on top of the table. A dresser, closet, and well basically the only colors around the room was the simple, plain white colored. It could've been a paradise for anyone else but to the experiments, it made them feel dizzy at times.

The brunette boy went over to his mattress and ripped into the fabric (only ripping enough to push the camera in).

Then the sound of a dog barking sounded through the intercom and immediately each and every experiment fell to the ground, their hands pressed tightly against their ears to somehow shut the sound out. D42HRT was in the middle of reading when it came on and he was whimpering between tightly pressed lips, his eyes shut and his body shook everywhere as the poisonous kept going on and on- the book, Shit My Dad Says, lay forgotten on the floor beside the bed where the reader of the book was still whimpering, silently begging the sound to stop. And when it did; the blonde boy laid up from the bed and leaned his body against the wall, taking in slow breaths. What the hell did they even fucking want?, he screamed into his head.

Q16HRT whole body shook silently as he still laid on the floor, he barely had any strength to get up off the floor. He lifted his arm and quickly covered the rip he had made into the mattress fabric with his comforter as he heard the hurried footsteps running toward his door. Fuck, he had forgotten to open it up again, he hoped they would give him some mercy. He closed his eyes and prepared himself mentally for the punishment his father would give him when he found out about this.

He heard the shuffle of light footsteps go over to him and finally stop next to him. He even felt the slight shift in the air as the person beside him had gotten to her knees and placed her small hand on his shoulders, shaking him mildly. "Are you okay?," a girl voice softly whispered into the brunette's ear and then he finally allowed himself to slowly calm down and regain his strength after he realized that the small hand on his arm was shaking a tad itself. Opening his eyes, he gave her a small smile and nodded in thanks as he saw it was J23HRT. She smiled back and stood up a bit shakily- she still wasn't used to the after affects of the updates and reports through the intercom that was given herself.

Taking the hand that the girl had outstretched toward him. He, once again, had nodded in thanks and she helped him limp toward the wall- where he leaned his whole body back and kept taking in shaky breaths.