Chapter 1: Fairy Tail vs Alvarez

This may contain some spoilers from the manga

3rd POV

Everyone has returned from war safe and sound. SaberTooth and other Fairy Tail members have defeated most of the Alvarez members.

Gajeel manage to escape from Reaper and get back to the guild in time for them to help Levy. Gajeel has never left Levy's side, but he would let people see her at least.

Natsu and Lucy came back along with Erza and Jellal. Erza fought Eileen and defeated her even while being still hurt.

Gray, Lyon, and Ultear fought off the weaker members and came back barely hurt.

Zeref ' POV

Everything was going according to plan. Now no one or thing can stop me. Not even Agnologia or Natsu.

Natsu ' POV

Everyone is back safe and we didn't loose anyone thank goodness.

I then started to feel dizzy and fell to the floor looking into darkness.

I see Zeref planning something bad. Then, I woke up.

"Natsu are you okay?" Lucy asks.

"Yeah. How long was I out for?" I questioned.

"Just a few seconds." Lucy responded.

"Everyone. I'm going to fight Zeref again," I say.

"No. No way. No." I hear people say.

"You almost got your self killed last time remember Natsu." Master said.

"Please... I... just let me... please." I said.

"Sigh" "Fine just don't die."Master states.

I nodded and waved at them and ran out.

I ran to I don't know where. I just followed my instincts. I made it to a cliff.

There I saw Zeref and Agnologia looking like their going to killing each other.

"Zeref!" I exclaimed.

He turned around and said, "Natsu why don't you join us in a fight. You, Me, and Agnologia battle and there can only be one winner."

"Fine by me," I said walking closer.

"So be it," Agnologia said.

Nobody's POV

This is it the battle between the Dark Mage vs the Black Dragon Slayer vs the Fire Dragon Slayer.