Mr. Fun Time

"Tony!" Steve Rogers yelled at his husband. The music was turned up to an excruciating volume. Tony would never stop working on new inventions or new suits! He was at it all the time. 

"Tony Stark!" Steve yelled once more. 

"Uh, yes Mr. Stark?" Tony smiled as he raised an eyebrow as he moved his wrist back and forth while holding a wrench. Tony turned down the music to a reasonable volume.

"Well, first of all, you're no fun and forgot our date" Steve crossed his arms staring into his husbands eyes.

"Hey, I'm always fun, they call me Mr. Fun time... and wow is today Friday?" Tony asked, grabbing a newspaper.

"No, it's Saturday." He huffed

"Oh well, I promised you Sun-..no wait your right," Tony nodded and took a sip of his coffee. Steve rolled his eyes and took Tony's coffee, then took a sip.

"I was drinking that." He pointed to his coffee

"Well, now it's mine Mr. Fun time, for forgetting our date." Steve smirked and drank the coffee.

"Actually, no you're wrong, we have plans for dinner." He gave a faint Tony Stark smile and played with a wrench.

"Oh really? Where then?"

"Oh well that is a surprise. Actually, a real big surprise at that"

"Well, I think I should know so I know how to dress and what time we are going." Steve finished the coffee and crossed his arms. Tony stood up and put his hands on the man's chest.

"How 'bout you just wear a nice, tight shirt, okay?" Tony smirked and Steve removed Tony's arms from his chest.

"And if I don't?"

"Then you'll be less sexy, Mr. Spangles." Tony chuckled as he calmly walked over to his desk to make a fresh cup of coffee.

"I thought I was always sexy to you?" Steve questioned. Tony raises an eyebrow and bit his lip as he shrugged.

"Well, I take that back"

"I thought we agreed?"

"We didn't."

"We totally did." 

"Fuck you, Rogers."

" Actually it's  Mr. Stark now, according by law, and I don't know if you want to fuck yourself, Tony it might hurt according to positions and an-.." He was cut off by Tony plugging his ears and yelling blah blah blah blah blah!

Steve chuckled and notices Tony's new cup of coffee is done. He grabs it before Tony can get to it.

"Hey, this is not fair Captain Spangles." Tony reaches for the cup but fails. Steve was a few inches taller than Tony and he could lift his arm up higher.

"How about if you tell me where we are going for our date I'll give it to you."

"Not a chance, Rogers."

"It's Stark." Steve smirked as he walks out of Tony's lab with a new cup of coffee.

"Oh, thanks by the way for stealing my much-needed coffee!" His voice echoed through the hallway.

"Oh, you're very welcome!" Steve laughed and drank the coffee. What a day...