The last forest

SEVEN!!!What is this?im at an orphange?how?it looks like the 1840s.What...the...hell is going on i dont understand what this place is there is blood leading to the door to the lobby.i open it.....SIX!!!Now im at a school i see a suringe on the floor looks like scales floating around some blood and there is a church with a giants arm in the side of it it looks like its 2016...i go in the church and hearFIVE!!!now im in a neighborhood and black birds and white crows are surrounding me i walk forward and see a large mountain theres a house or elevator...its open i go inside and press the up botton while im in the elevator i hear FOUR!!!but im still in the elevator....i go to a main part of a laboratory and i see a dead body and a teleporter going into the next room i turn around and the elevator is gone i saw a closet with robotic noises in it i open the door...THREE!!!im at a casino.i see a white top hat and an ace card with foyr drops of blood at each corner on both sides.....i leave.....TWO!!!Im at an asylum kinda looks like the one im at right now theres the bed im sleeping in and the rest is destroyed.ONE!!!i here a whisper.....you are tye last if you want more if you need to be free....seek your freedom...join is.....we are the....hell that walks this land........