Headless HorsemanxWitch!Reader

You sighed as you read through yoruBook of Shadows, you were wearing a simple black dress and your hairpulled back in a (braid/bandana). You were a witch in training andthough you were talented you were far from a prodigy and had a lot ofwork still.

One of the things was you could reademotions and thoughts, and you hated it. You couldn't always push itback and to read someone's thoughts...it was like reading someone'sdiary. An invasion of privacy, it was even worse than that; you werestealing something that shouldn't be able to be stolen.

It gave you a lot of guilt even thoughyou couldn't help it, though now you could push it back. You sighedas one of the potions you were trying to make and sighed as youneeded some Witch's Hazel. You had some growing in your garden but atthe same time you knew that you needed to harvest it in the woodsover a full moon.

You had been waiting for a week and nowit was time, you put on your black cloak and took your basket and abottle of bourbon. You went to the woods with a gentle smile, youalways did love the woods. You felt at home here, with no humansaround; just the plants, animals, and you. That meant that you couldlet your guard down.

You gasped as you heard a voice andturned quickly freezing as you saw someone, however it was a malethere was no head. Your (eye color) orbs widened shocked as you sawwho it was, the Headless Horseman.

Please don't fear me, Idon't mean any harm; you've never done anything.You blinked placing the basket down and pushing your cloak off.

"Really? Okay..."you whispered and he seemed shocked, his "voice" soundingshocked.

Youcan hear me?!

You nodded beforeanswering, "Yes, I can hear you...I can feel the emotions and hearthe thoughts of others." You explained and he seemed happy.

Isee, my name is Abe. Forgive me, I just haven't had anyone to speakto in so many years.

"It's okay, It isnice to meet you Abe, my name is Name Last-Name." You greeted witha small smile.

Whatare you doing out here? It is not safe to go in the woods.

"I must gathersome Witch Hazel from the woods under the light of a full moon for apotion I must make for my training." You explained and he nodded,not really but you had a feeling he would.

Thenmay I accompany you? Safety in numbers.

"Of course, thankyou." You said with a smile and the two of you walked. The two ofyou talked until you got to the Witch Hazel. Slowly you sat on yourknees and asked the plants if you may harvest them, you waited untilyou felt the warmth that was a yes. You slowly harvested what wasneeded and then poured some bourbon into the ground in exchange.

Standing you smiledat Abe and the two of you walked home, he couldn't follow you allthe way to your home, only to the edge of the forest. "Thank youfor walking me Abe." You said happily and he took your hand,leaning down over it and that was as close as he could get to kissyour hand.

It ismy pleasure Name, if it is okay may we speak again?

"Of course,"you said with a smile at him, "I enjoy talking to you."

Youdo? You didn't need your ability to read emotions tosense the surprise flowing form Abe.

"Yes. For severalreasons; I can read thoughts and I am always trying my best to pushaway the thoughts, but it is the only way I can talk to you. But morethan that I like being able to talk to you, your a nice person totalk to." You say honestly and then started blushing darker, "I...Ihave to go now. I will come back to the woods to talk to you tomorrowat noon, Abe?" You asked turning to leave, waving and hurrying awayin embarrassment. Abe watched you go with a slight smile, or he wouldsmile if he could.

Name....whata sweet girl.

Since I am technically a witch, Idid kind of color Reader-chan with my practices. I've never writtenanything for this fandom so I hope I did okay.