Chapter 1

This does not belong to me

Nico POV

"Three days."

I looked up from my iPod. I was sitting underneath of one of the big trees on the camp grounds, listening to My Chemical Romance and hiding from will, who had just found me.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I shrugged, playing dumb.

"Don't even try that with me Nico. I said you had to stay in the infirmary for three days. It hasn't even been one whole day and you've already run off!"

I groaned. "Will! I'm not even hurt! Why do I have to stay in the infirmary?"

Instead of answering, Will just gave me a look and reached underneath of me, picking me up, and started walking towards the infirmary. I squealed at the sudden action and scrambled to climb out of his arms.

"Will Solace if you don't put me down, I will raise an entire army of skeletons and tell them to destroy all of your medical equipment!"

Will rolled his eyes sarcastically, "Oh wow Nico. How could you? Threatening me is one thing, but threatening my medical equipment is just crossing the line. Besides, you can't raise a single skeleton let alone a whole army! You'd pass out from exhaustion." 

I growled and crossed my arms. "Fine, but don't expect me to stay long. I'll just run off again. You can't keep me in there forever."

He rolled his eyes and kept walking. "You're right, I can't force you to stay. But I already know that you will."

I glared up at him. "How do you know that?"

He smirked. "Because, you're going to pass out in ten seconds."

"No I'm not Solace, now put me down!" I yelled. A few seconds later, I passed out.

So that's the first chapter. What do you guys think?