Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

Original Edition: The Locker Exchange - please read!

C O P Y R I G H T

Text Copyright © Ann Rae (aka weathervane) 2015 - present

All rights are reserved. You may not reproduce this story in any way or form, in whole or part, without the written consent of the copyright holder (me), and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. These characters are entirely fictional, as well as the setting, and none of what has been written down has purposely been created to offend.

→ Basically, don't copy !

◄ ► ◄ ►

S U M M A R Y

❝You know," he started, looking away. "I shouldn't be here. Really. And it's driving me insane. But Brynn..."

I averted my gaze from his hand and towards him before he continued.

"I can't stay away.❞

Brynn Cadence had never expected to be laughing with him as he threw her flirtatious jokes over the roar of the wind in her hair. She had never expected that her eyes would search for him in the crowds of the halls or lunchroom. She had definitely never, ever expected that her heart would pound so loudly when he was around. Yet, she lost all common sense when Kyler Fellan was involved.

And it had all started with a locker.

◄  ►  ◄  ►

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

a quick disclaimer :

This story has been selected to participate in a program called Paid Stories. So to sum it up, yes, my story will have a paywall up now. However, I really hope this doesn't discourage you! The full story is less than five dollars.

As an author, I put years of effort to write this story and I'm so appreciative towards those of you who enjoy it! And I hope you can understand why I'm choosing to join this program. Those of you who decide to support me on my story (and career) and continue reading, thank you so much!

I'm honestly so grateful that Wattpad has decided to make this program to help authors like me. The purpose of it is to help us grow and provide more, even better stories in the future. Readers who decide to give this program a shot are truly making an impact in my life and many other writers' lives as well.

So once again, thank you guys!

P.S. For those of you who are upset about being halfway through the story and then getting hit with a paywall, I'm sorry. I did put up a notice for over a month in the intro saying there was going to be a paywall soon, but I do understand that due to Wattpad and unseen circumstances, I wasn't able to put a specific date, so I apologize on that behalf.

◄ ► ◄ ►

If you are reading this, I love you. No questions about it. It's by default. I absolutely love you.

Since this is the first story I've actually dedicated time on, I'm kinda super stoked about how it's going to turn out. I would say it's not your average, cliche teen story, because really, it's not. But then that line itself would also sound cliche. So, I mean, you can figure out for yourself. ☻

LASTLY :

If you could tell me where/how you found this story, I'd really appreciate it!! Thanks x

I genuinely hope you enjoy it!

E N J O Y