ohshc love triangle

Aiyama's p.o.v
I sat on the plane back to france to see my mom. I was taken from her 6 years ago. The wind was very strong when i got off the plane it blew my  brown hair in my face. I smiled at my mom sitting on a bench in the corner. "Bonjour maman qu'elle a été trop longtemps." I said. "Aiyama cela fait si longtemps que je vous ai raté tellement ... je vous ai quelques choses de prendre pour le Japon." she said.  "Pouvons-nous arrêter de parler en français maintenant?" i asked. "yes dear." she said. The family limo was parked out front. We got in and drove to our beautiful mansion. The driver opened our door and helped us step out. My mother led me to the sitting room. My cellphone rang. "one minute people are so insecure." I said.  I stepped into the hall and answered my phone. 'Yes miss higarashi speaking." I said examining my nails. "Aiyama where are you i went to your house to see if you wanted to have a sleepover and you were gone!!!" I knew that blonde idiot would find out i left. "Tamaki, i am visiting my mother i will be back next week." I said with an exasperated sigh. "Your in france!!!" He yelled. I pulled the phone  away my ear. "Yes now i have to get back to my mother bye tamaki." I said hanging up. I walked into the room with my mother and sat on the couch with my legs crossed. 'Who was that dear?" My mother asked smiling. 'Tamaki suoh a friend from school." I said. "Did you say suoh?" My mother asked. 'Yes he is in this host club." I said. "Dinner is ready miss higarashi." the butler said. "Yes thank you bruce." my mother said. We ate dinner in silence and went to our room. I walked into my room to find a big pile of fur laying on a dog bed in the corner.,,,,,,What is that?