One

Top of the charts.

Here we go.

Erian Snowdon.

Rank 13 in Resistance fleet.

Leader of Synergy Squadron.

•∆|||||||||||||||||||||∆•

Erian Snowdon

Rank 5 on most dangerous squadrons.

Synergy squadron rank 3 on most lethal squads.

Noted by The First Order to kill on the spot.

•∆|||||||||||||||||||||∆•

I walked silently around the landing bay, aimlessly.

"Hey kiddo, General Solo wants you. Said its urgent. I suggest you go now." My friend, Soren Laiko.

"I'll go see what's up. Meet me in the medbay later. I have to pick up some aid kits for my fighter."

"Alright. Bye." He yelled after me.

"Bye." I yelled back as I walked into the hallway to find General Solo.

•∆|||||||||||||||||||||∆•

"Hello General. What is so urgent that you required me at first notice?" I spoke sarcastically.

"There has been news from our spies inside the Starkiller base. Its about you."

Well then.

"Me? What could The First Order want, with me? My fighter?" I said.

"They are planning to kidnap you as their own TIE fighter pilot. We are waiting for news on when it will happen. For now, watch your back." She told me worriedly.

"I will watch my back, for now I've got to get some aid kits for my cockpit. Anything else you need?"

"Nothing else. Go get those aid kits. You need them from what I've seen."

She was right.

I get in more fights with troopers than I make friends.

•∆|||||||||||||||||||||∆•

I walked into the medbay looking for aid kits, Water, Sandwiches, and Soren.