Part 1: Waking Up (Demo Book)

"(Name)!!! Get your ass down here!"
My grandfather Bill called me down waking me up from my dream. Me and my mystery man underneath a big maple tree, covering the sun from our faces. As he was leaning in close for a kiss, my grandfather yelled making my dream man's face bust into a nasty gargoyle. There was snot and boogers crawling with beetles and worms.Which by the way, made me roll out of bed hitting the floor face down thinking, 'I'm never gonna be able to kiss someone with that image in my head.' I got up rubbing the pain away, then I felt a bump forming there. 'Ugh! Curse him for ruining my sleep. Now I'm gonna look like Pinocchio. But instead of my nose growing, it'll be my forehead.' I thought as I was putting on my (Fav color) and (2nd Fav color) dress on. Then putting my black flats with a tiny heel on my small delicate feet.

I walked down the stairs to see my mom walking at a snail pace mumbling something that sounded like, "why don't you get off your ass and go hunting for awhile?" As she passed by, I gave her a pat on the shoulder telling her that everything will be alright and that it's just for a few weeks until our house is rebuilt, and we can have our house back. She smiled and then nodded but then scoffed as she heard her dad-in-law call out for dinner. 'Its like I ignited a spark in her, but it dies out when that old hag starts talking. Ugh!' I walk down to see your grandfather sitting in a wheel chair wearing his (used to be) gray slippers. His black robe belt poorly tied around his waist and his brown hair all ruffled up from his screaming. His brown eyes bulging with rage. He wasn't fat but he wasn't slim. He was like a pear; round on the bottom then thin, up top and he wasn't very handsome.

"Yes Gramps?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"Are you trying to get on my bad side, (Name)? I've called you more than once you little brat." He said rubbing his stomach while he was rolling to you.

"You only called me once," I said in a low tone.

"Huh? I'm sorry, what did you say? I don't understand whining!" I just rolled your eyes and said sarcastically,

"I'll go hunting to bring us dinner, grandpa Bill"

"Finally! Get your gear and head out. I don't want any frog leg shit your mom brought me like last time."

After those words exited his mouth you snapped. I walked over to him and slapped him, then yelled,
"You ungrateful little asshole! My mother worked hard to feed us! And all you do is give her shit! I'll be glad when your heart stops."

I covered your mouth knowing that that was the devil inside of me that was dying to get out. On one side I was glad that, that side finally told him off but then worried on one side because of how loud I yelled. After a couple seconds passed, I figured that my mom was too busy "sleeping with her bear" to come and punish me so, I just left with my hunting gear to catch your wild dinner.

After wandering around in the woods, I find myself in dark woods and with a rabbit. I started to quietly tiptoe over, while loading my bow with arrows until I accidentally snapped it and startled him. I stopped moving thinking that I can fool the rabbit by just making the atmosphere quiet again, but instead it just hopped away, sensing me. Without thinking, I ran after it. But while I was focusing on catching it, I tripped on a vine causing me to hit a rock and getting knocked out. All I saw as I was closing your eyes, is a red and black shine above me and two men appearing in front of me.

Then everything goes black

As I start to wake up to 2 men standing in front of me, I then, stop. I heard voices. And there was something about that conversation. It was about me.

"Look at her. She's gorgeous."

"Aww, come on Nick. Quit gawking at the girl. Is it her or not?"

"Shut up Damon. It has to be her. It is her. I just know it."

"Look, Nick. Rather I change her or you change her. Either way, shes gonna be one of us, rather it's by force or if she chooses."

"Damon, I have an idea.....wait. She's up."

"Come-on Nick. Change her. Or I will."

"Wait!! I have an idea. When she gets up and gets used to things, then well ask her which one of us she will choose, ok? We don't want her freaking out."

"-sighs- Fine. But her waking has to be soon. Cause I can't take the smell of her blood. It's smells so good, I just wanna taste..."

SMACK!!

"HISSS!! Nick! Why the fuck?!"

"Wait until she gets up! Damn. Come-on. We shall go find a deer or something to eat. Not her."

In another red and black flash they were gone. Leaving me with a headache and weakness all over my body.

'I had to choose?'

(Hey guys! This is my first story. Sorry I didn't stick up to the name. I'm working on the lemon currently. If that is, you guys want me to do part 2. Tell me in the comments and if you liked it, Thanks. If you didn't, 😠🔪🔫 fuck off. 😉😄😂 Jk. But I might just make part 2 anyway. Lol)