The Tale of the Three Brothers: The Death's Perspective

I was always doing my rightful duty, drowning whosoever tried to cross that river. There came kings and queens, knights and soldiers, wizards and witches, rich and poor, young and old, good and evil. To me, all of them were the same - humans. It took a lot of me, to make sure that they lose their final breath there, at that same place. Not all who came, knew that it was my territory. Those who knew, never dared to come. While most of them feared at my name, a few often cursed me. They said that I deserved it all. After all, I am the Death and I spare none.

Everything was going good, until it was those Peverell Brothers - Antioch, Cadmus and Ignotus. Like everyone, the three came across the river. I was observing them, their very presence made me feel that these men aren't ordinary. Unlike everyone, they turned out to come up with the absolutely unexpected. They took out their wands and built a bridge out of nowhere. For ages people drowned in that river. I never thought someone could actually get through this, make their way out of this. And, it happened. I was completely lost in shock. But, I was in no mood to let these brothers live.

 But, I was in no mood to let these brothers live

I thought, "After all, they die at last".

I, immediately appeared before them. They, in shock, froze for a moment for my unexpected visit. I tried to act smart. I tried to act nice. I congratulated them for their outstanding wizardry, which was really bitter to admit. I told them that I was really amused by it. I applauded them, praised them but deep inside I wanted them to die. Their faces looked like they were flattered and of course they believed me, and it is how I wanted it to be. They became puppets in my strings. They hummed to my tune.

So, the three wizard brothers were ready to get their wishes

So, the three wizard brothers were ready to get their wishes. It was time that they get whatever they craved for. I was going to give it but, I would take everything from them sooner or later.

The Elder of them, Antioch came forward and asked for the most powerful wand in the world. I gave him what he wanted, a wand fifteen inches long, out of the Elder tree which was nearby. It was a wand, more powerful than any in existence; a wand that must always win duels for its owner. The Elder wand for the Elder Brother, sounds rhythmic after all.

 The Elder wand for the Elder Brother, sounds rhythmic after all