Prompt 1

A/N:
If you use any of these prompts, please let me know so I can read them and post an alert about it on this story!! I'd love to see what you guys come up with and would love to hear some of your prompts that could even potentially be added into the book later on.
                     Happy Writing!
                                       -AgentCarter45
MARVEL's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Setting: Post-Season 1 Finale
Prompt: Coulson and the Team are still reeling from Ward's betrayal and have to go dark. (Ward is still on the loose). As a result, the team ends up buying and working in a Chinese buffet-style restaurant using what little money and resources Fury left them, which in proportion to the whole of SHIELD is quite small, and opens it up to give the impression they are a normal family owned restaurant trying to blend in with this town/city. Personally, I don't see many OC's in this, but you do you.
Additional Details you might want/need/want to ignore because you have an idea of what you want to do already to form the story:
- The same city/town as St. Agnes Orphanage is the city where the restaurant is.
Again, this detail is NOT NECESSARY, BUT NOT UNNECESSARY, I only put it if you managed to set up the story and need to add in a twinge of drama or whatever.
Note: Make plot-twists as you see fit or whatever you want. Also, if you can't seem to make up your mind on a pairing to focus the story on, then I can provide you with some right now.
- FITZSIMMONS
- Philinda
- Skye/Tripp (is there a ship name?) (Brotp/purely platonic because after the Ward incident, I don't think that she is going to fall for anyone so fast).
- etc...
Alright! That's the first chapter, so go break some eggs! (Comment if you UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE) ;)

......referenception