Grew Up.

Prologue

My brother was coming home! I started jumping up and down. I haven't see him in five years. I logged onto my YouTube channel and made sure the camera didn't show my face.

"HEY GUYS!" I screamed into the camera," GUESS WHAT?! MY BROTHER IS COMING TO VISIT ME AFTER 2 YEARS!"

I started screaming and made my stuffed teddy bear jump up and down.

"NOW THIS VIDEO WAS SHORT BUT I GOT TO GO SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT!" I made my teddy bear wave at the camera," NOW REMEMBER, I AM UNKNOWN AND YOU ARE KNOWN!"

I started to read the comments. I got some hate which I didn't care about, some sweet, adorable comments, and mostly asking if I could show them who I was. I smirked and started talking to my teddy bear," They will never know," and I did an evil laugh.

My other sisters came running in. They had beautiful hair while my hair looked like a rats nest. They also loved the fame so in conclusion, I am 100% sure they are NOT related to me. I hate fame. That's why I make sure the camera cuts off my face.

While I was in my Unicorn And Rainbows World they started to yell," WHERE IS THE CHIPMUNK?!"

I gave them a questioning look.

"WE HEARD A CHIPMUNK NOISE!" the two twin sisters started to yell.

I gave them another questioning look until I realized they were talking about my evil laugh.

I pouted and stomped my feet," MY EVIL SCIENTIST LAUGH DOES NOT SOUND LIKE A CHIPMUNK!" I was in the verge of tears.

Midget #1 ((They are wayyy too short to be 13)) rolled her eyes and said," Your too childish to be 16."

I stomped my feet,"NO I'M NOT!"

Midget #1 gave me the "I-told-you" look. Midget #2 shrugged.

Basically Midget #1 is the devil and Midget #2 is the angel.

I heard the doorbell ring. I yelled," I'M GETTING THE DAMN DOOR BEFORE ALL OF YOU GUYS!" I puffed out my chest and ran downstair.

I opened the door and said without seeing who it was," I'M THE MAID SO DON'T MIND ME LIVING IN A FAMOUS PERSON'S HOUSE! I MEAN LUKE ISN'T MY BROTHER OR ANYTHING!" I gave a nervous laugh.

I heard a deep chuckle. "Baby girl I'm home," I heard my brother, Luke whisper in my eye.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HERE YOU DAMN PAPARAZZI!" I yelled pretending to do whatever maids do.

Did I ever tell you my brother is in the most famous boyband? Did I ever tell you that before my brother went to audition for some famous singing thing I made him promise I wouldn't be know because I hate fame and attention? Did I ever- I'll shut up.

I grabbed my brother's hand and dragged him in the house. His bandmates stood awkwardly outside. I rolled my eyes and yelled," YOU GUYS AIN'T HOBOS! COME INSIDE!"

A guy wearing a hoodie and jeans chuckled," I like this girl."

My brother glared at him. I closed the door and the windows and made sure the Paps wouldn't be able to take any pictures.

When we made sure no one could hear us my brother growled at the hoodie guy," She's my sister you idiot."

The guy with the hoodie shrugged.

I slapped Luke's back and yelled," WHERE'S MY HUG!? YOU PROMISED!" Tears started to fall. Did you know I was incredibly childish? Did you know I cry for not very important reasons and I cry when it is important?

Luke glared at one of his bandmates and whispered in my ear," Baby girl, I'll buy you a big fluffy unicorn stuffed animal if you stop crying."

I jumped up as my mom walked into the room. I went up to another one of Luke's bandmates and yelled," YAY! MY BROTHER IS THE BEST!"

The guy chuckled and patted my head," Yes he is the best. My name is Oliver." He pointed at the guy in the hoodie," That's Trent. And do you see that other guy with blonde hair? He's Alex. And that other guy? He's Blake. What's your name love?"

I said proudly," My name is Reese! And I'm my brother's favorite girl! RIGHT?!"

My brother chuckled and nodded. My mom shushed me. I pouted and stalked off to the corner of the wall. I sat there in a depressed manner.

My two twin sister went to camping with their friends while I was entertaining my brother and the rest. My mum just came from dropping them off.

My brother came to me and started patting my head. He threw me over his shoulder and walked upstairs while I was still upset from my mum talking me to shush up. I felt Blake's eyes burning holes into my back.

I smiled and waved at him. He grinned which looked adorable. Oliver caught this and wiggled his eyebrows.

Alex was having a conversation with my mum. Trent was- WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?! THAT IDIOT IS LAUGHING AT THE BABY PICTURES THAT ARE HUNG UP ON THE WALLS!

I was going to start yelling but my brother made it up to the top stairs. I shut up and pouted. My brother kissed my forehead and said," I missed you baby girl."

I closed my eyes and said softly," I missed you too Lukey the Turkey but I'm tired."

I yawned and walked to my room. "I'M TAKING A NAP MUM!" I yelled loudly. I heard Oliver and Trent chuckle. My brother kissed my dyed hair I loved so much and went downstairs.

I climbed onto my bed. It felt good to have my brother back. I missed him. Soon I fell into darkness.

-------------------------------------

ELLO!

Devilen Carter here:)

Amanda Rose's best friend*^*

But people call me Devy or Dev;)

This is my first time writing so please spare me^__^

Thanks:)

-Devy Carter