Coming Soon

† ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ †

Ander is just like any other man living in London. He has flatmates named Greg and Mary, he pays bills, and watches television shows religiously. The hitch is Ander is a Vampire, you read right. Ander is a bloodthristing, Vampire. Greg is a ghost, a spirit of the undead, and Mary is a shapeshifting werewolf. 

Ander is not liked by his kind, for he has been clean from human blood for over thirty years, and refuses to kill, but in his prime, he was the most fearsome vampire in all of Europe. Most would believe him to be broody, but instead, he simply strives to be human. 

Sarah is a scientist. She was recruited in college by Father Jackabee to help the Catholic church rid the world of evil. The undead, the left behind, and the possessed. She is working towards a cure that can't be found.

† ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ †

"Why do you kill?" She asks suddenly, and the question stops me in my tracks. It's just four words, but they render me speechless, if only for a moment. It's longer than anyone ever has.

"Because I have to. It's who I am," I whisper loudly to her, a wicked smile playing on my face. I play the perfect predator ready to sink my teeth into the sweet little prey. 

"No. I don't believe you," she states coolly, seemingly unphased. But the subtle flutter of her plus, let's me know my affect. 

"Christ! Believe what you want. There's no talking sense into you," I sign in frustration. I'm tempted to just surrender to the damn cops in order to get away from the likes of her. Another death would lead to another hunt, and the conspiracy will continue. 

"I don't think you've ever really been asked that. Why do you kill?" She tried again, her brown eyes focusing on me. It was unnerving the way she did that. No human has even looked me directly in the eyes that way. Egging me to answer her absured question. 

"Fine, I'll think on it," I glare at her, only to meet the same unmoving eyes. Rolling my eyes at her, I think. I stop for a moment, my thoughts forcing me back to all the times I have tasted that sweet metallic taste. I can feel the smile practically forming on my lips. I have to focus what lead me to that taste? Sport? Hunger? I suddenly see the eyes of every man, woman, and child I have claimed. I stumble back."Because" I whisper, my voice corse with emotions I hadn't realized were even there. "I'm a coward. When I don't, I remember everything. Every name. Every scream. I remember my past, and I can't face it. I don't want to face it. I'm too weak to," I answer and surprise myself with how much of a weight is lifted from my own confession to this human.

"Ha, that's the first thing you've said to me that I actually believe," she grins. This woman is manic.  

† ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ †

Hey, fellow bookworms! 

So, for those of you, who have been with me for a while, you know I have published this book before; however, I have been playing with it more and more, and would like to give it another go.

This is still my first Paranormal book, but I'm excited to begin the journey once again. The book is loosely based off of the UK version of the show Being Human. It's a great show, if you ever get a chance to watch it. I will be updating every Sunday, if this is a book you want to continue, click the little star and give it some love. 

Thank you for your support, and I look forward to hearing from you! 

Yerd213

Copyright Yerd213 © 2017-2021