Unhappy Memory Days

A/N: If you didn't read the summary then... this is a little change in OVA 3 (If you didn't watch it then story might be confusing). And yes it is completely a Natza story! Unfortunately, this chapter is mostly an introduction to set the story in its tracks so don't expect too much from this chapter :) Only one disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or the other character.

In the Fairy Tail library...

The endless rows of dusty bookshelves seemed to go on forever in the vast room. Unfortunately, the members of Team Erza were guildkeepers of the month and more unfortunately; the library hasn't been cleaned in years and it needed serious cleaning this month.

"Gah just give me the books Icy pervert!" Natsu yelled at his rival's face!

"Did you get hit in the head or something Natsu? You are being awfully kind today, not that I'm complaining." Gray smirked at his rival. He knew Natsu was trying to show off to Erza so he can be more confident in asking her out on a date. Yes... Natsu Dragneel loved Erza Scarlet. It wasn't hard for the whole guild to figure it out after the notorious Gray caught Natsu making Valentine presents only for Erza and he spread the rumor to the whole guild. This is probably the reason why Natsu's and Gray's rivalry still exists.

"All right I'm all fired up! Give me it Gray- AGH!" The dragonslayer yelped in pain as a tower of books were thrown on top of his own stack which was at least as high as Makarov's giant form.

"Come on Natsu~ aren't you going to show Erza how not weak you are~" Gray teased at the struggling Natsu who returned a glare and a blushing face to the ice wizard. "You know that's not true! I didn't send her a 'you know what' for years!" "Oh then what was that burnt letter I'm Erza's mailbox last week?"

Natsu huffed and retreated from the evil Gray. Why is he so mean to me! The dragonslayer waddled past a few aisles to find his scarlet princess. After a few more moments of walking did he then find his Erza perched on a ladder picking and sorting out books.

"Hey Erza look at how many books I can hold!" Natsu yelled catching the redhead's attention and averting her beautiful face to him. "I must say that is impressive." Erza smiled at the dragonslayer forming pink tints on his cheeks. Natsu set his books aside on a stool and helped Erza down the ladder. It was safe to say that both mages enjoyed each others company. Natsu reached for something tucked beneath his scarf and held it behind his back. "E-Erza, um... do you w-wanna...y-you know...g-go-"

"Natsu! Erza! It's time for a brea-" Mira and Lucy interrupted but stopped midway when they saw that Natsu and Erza were having a Natza moment which didn't please them at the least. Mira would have loved to put a new couple in her book as well as Lucy to write her stories on but they absolutely didn't want Natsu to be with someone else. The two ladies' smiles instantly turned into nasty frowns and they both dragged the pinkette away from Erza clearly reflecting anger and jealousy. No one... No one touches my Natsu! Especially that redheaded lunatic! Lucy and Mira both thought as they exited with the pink hostage who was thrashing and demanding release.

"You may finish your thought later Natsu. I guess..." Erza sighed as she waved off to a hollering Natsu. After he was out of sight, Erza requipped a stack of pink notecards with hearts all over them. She was on a S-Class quest alone and missed Valentines day yet when she came back her mailbox was full with another letter lying on the ground with burnt edges seared across the parchment. She decided the guild should read out their Valentine letters and bask themselves with happiness and love. Erza couldn't help but giggle imagining how much happier and closer the guild will bond through the revealing ceremony. Nothing can go wrong right? The redhead decided to borrow a book before leaving.