Lovely Mess

Everybody wants to be rich. I mean, who doesn't want to be?

You could buy everything you want. Anything that you want to possess from the latest gadgets to the hottest fashion trends. Other than that, people look up to you. They see you differently and are attracted to you like a moth to a flame. Without a second thought, everybody loves you instantly.

It's a dream come true. Being rich is living the perfect life.

But that's what I thought. And what I thought was wrong.

I didn't grow up in a rich family, and I never expected any of this. Yeah, I might be rich now and living the wealthy dream. But let me tell you this, it's far from a dream come true.

No one said that being rich carried the excess baggage of pressure, scrutiny and judging eyes from people who expects more from you. However, what's far more worse than that is all the fake people around you. Acting as if they were your true friends, but wearing a mask that hides their dark intentions.

I did get what I WANTED, but I didn't get what I NEEDED. And what I needed was someone honest and real. Someone who isn't arrogant and spoiled, but someone who sees my true self instead of taking advantage of what I had.

Someone I can be myself with through all these mess.