•Introduction•

Evil is a force that exists all around us....

   It is a force that moves mankind to perform acts that would not otherwise even be thought of. Evil shows its face in countless ways. Whether it be a murder, a VooDoo ritual, or even Satanic worship, evil is everywhere....

   Lucifer is the ruler of evil. He tempts humankind to perform horrendous acts that bring recognition to himself. He whispers lies into the ears of both lost souls and followers of Christ. He is constantly working to lead the lost even further away from God and he does anything and everything he can to do so. The Prince of Darkness hides in the shadows but also appears in broad daylight. Because Satan is the ruler of evil, and he is everywhere, evil is everywhere....

   While evil may be an incredibly strong force that seems to fully rule this world, there is power that is greater and mightier than any other in existence. That power belongs to the One and Only Creator of the universe, God Almighty....

   The World of Darkness is a world that feels like a death trap. Those who fall into it are chained by the evil lurking within it and they are brought to a point in which they feel that hope has been lost and that they cannot be saved from it....

   Join me...and I will show you the ways to escape from the World of Darkness...