Chapter one

This is a little something I wrote a very long time ago. If you enjoy it please let me know and I will continue this!  I'm aware there are numerous grammar  and punctuation errors. I will fix them soon. ENJOY!
----------
♦️Paige's POV♦️

Im running so fast, faster than i have ever have... I don't even feel human anymore. I hear things from so far away. I smell things I haven't before. And the wind feels great flowing through m..my... My fur?!?!

As I realize I have fur all over my body, I see blood thirsty humans chasing after me. Becoming frightened , I loose control of my own body and i hear growling. 
I see what's happening but i cant move. Its almost as if I'm possessed.

Then all of sudden these blood stained humans drop down in front of me. 

Their eyes glowing red. Their teeth become sharp.  Advancing on me, there are about three? No. Four!  Five?

So many of them. Im surrounded. Im..Im dead. The last thing I hear is my name being screamed... Paige!!

🔹🔹🔹🔹

"PAIGE!" My mother screams my name in the distance. As a result I jolt up, making myself fall off the bed." Blake is here! "

At that statement i run to my bathroom. He is my best friend sorta.. Yea, I'm going with that. But the sad part is that I've had a crush on him since forever and then this chick comes up out of no where with chains and ties him to her side.. Leaving it almost impossible to hang with him alone.

Any mention of her name, i try not to gag. If I'm being totally honest.. He says shes pretty, but it looks like a dog sent marked her face for gods sake! She is also a total b*tch to anyone that tries to stand up for themselves.. It doesn't help the fact that I'm bad with comebacks...

But anyways enough of her.. It's time to make myself presentable.

As I'm finishing up brushing my teeth, i hear my door open. " this isn't going to be another one of your jump scares is it? " I hear a whine come from Blake.

I let out a chuckle" No, I'm in here". He enters the doorframe just as I am all done. I thank God for that too, because we all know how horrifying that would be.

I pass him to go to my closet and pick out something thing he'd like.

"Why are you here anyways", I ask while looking through all of my choices. Blake plops down on my bed and shines his beautiful smile,"because were going to that concert in the woods. Please don't tell me you forgot!".

I don't make eye contact as well as drag out the word well.  In the mirror door, i can see that his face drops. Which kinda makes me sad.

" I didn't exactly forget, it just didn't proceed to me like a sticky note stuck on my forehead." I turn around with a smile.

" do you even know who it is that's preforming?" He cocks his head to the side.

"How could I forget your favorite artist? Its Jon Bellion!" I say grabbing his wrist and pulling him up." Now help me pick out an outfit!"

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Two hours later I stand there in front of Blake and my mom being forced to twirl. But granite I do look great.

Im wearing my favorite leather combat boots, pair with a pair if ripped jeans and a large white v-neck( now that i think about it, I'm pretty sure it's Blake's) and my black leather jacket.

"Can we go now?" I whine while giving them puppy dog eyes.

He jumps up and runs over to me and grabs my shoulders, looking me straight in the eyes, "yes", he says a little too excited.