That One Thing

1st June 10:09pm
Uhhh! School is starting again! I hate school so much that i wish i could turn into an adult and not need school anymore. School is like a place to die in 9 hours of your life wasted every single day when you could be sitting at home watching "Manners House" if i had my way over everything one thing is school would be an ancient word.

10:20pm
Only a few more hours until school now and i am so bored that i might just faint. Maybe i should just skip school for the day? No that will be too noticable i will have to think of something else. Diary what should I do?
Now my mom is calling me ugh! Maybe I am thinking about to write aloud and my Mom wants me to go to bed.

11:00pm:
Sister spam:
HARLA BIG BABY!!

11:06pm
I hate my sister Lucy always trying to read things that are only supposed to be read by me luckily this time I caught her out, as I was walking back to my bedroom. Luckily I hadn't wrote about Joey this time! Last time I did Lucy took a snapshot of what I wrote and sent it to Joey, now he probably thinks I am weird or even worse, A STALKER!
Joey was the coolest guy in school with glittering brown hair and Big blue eyes. If we were together we would match perfectly because I have brown hair and he does! Maybe I should stop dreaming for now. The problem is that he has a girlfriend, Ellie, the bitch of the school. She may have a chest and blue eyes Ellie and Joey don't go at all. Ellie has blonde and brown hair and Joey has Brown hair like a person who doesn't dye it everyday.