Chapter 1

Makayla's P.O.V

I was laying in my bed crying. Nina Patterson has once again made school hell for me. Usually I'd grab my little blade and slit my wrist.

I was so alone. My own sister didn't stick up for me when Nina would bully me at school. The things she did to me..... I only had two friends. Their names? Noah Foster and Audrey Jensen.

Noah Foster is a nerd. A wierd one. He's got this weird serial killer/mass murder fetish. His main obsession is my father; Brandon James. I know what your thinking. "Didn't he die 20 years ago?"

The answer is yes. How I'm here? I have no idea. Mom won't talk to me about my dad. Anyways! Noah is a sweet guy. He's my best guy friend. Also my crush. He's been beside me since we first meet.
I heard the front door open then close as two sets of footsteps approached what I believe the kitchen I let a sigh escape my lips when my "bitch of a mother" spoke to someone  "So how did you know nina?"Ugh the bully "She was my twin but since she and mom yelled at me a lot I ran to Audrey and Noah "I felt my eyes widen as I snuck out of my room and walked to the stair railing as I saw a girl with dark violet hair and turquoise eyes and her voice was a soft american/British accent "So How long have you lived here? "My mom asked "since I was born but when they found out that I had connections with Brandon James I ran until I stopped at a different location then when I was a freshman I moved here and met Noah and Audrey when I was about fourteen" the girl spoke "listen I got to go... Audrey is calling me.."she spoke and quickly answered the call departing the house.
I snuck back into my room and sat there shocked as my mom walked in "Makayla bed time she spoke as i looked at her "who was that girl mom?"I asked as Emma walked in "Mom I'm going out with Will and Brooke"She hugged mom and left "I-"Emma left before mom could say anything as she started to talk about Violet girl  "Her name is Nichole Patterson she's Nina's twin I had to ask her questions about her twin.. now bed now "she scolded me as I stuck my tongue out as she departed I pulled out my lap top and searched "Nichole Patterson" I saw a news report "Nichole James Patterson  has a bounty  for manslaughter of fifth degree could she be acting like a her Pyscho father Brandon James?" I slammed the computer down as my phone went off it was Noah texting me

N:"Who would win in a cage fight  Batman or Superman??"

M: "well duh Batman since Batman has bat weapons and isn't afraid of a fucking rock"

N:"wooooooow"

M:"well it's true but anyway wyd and you better not be pausing your game to talk to me "

N:"talking to my princess and yes I am pausing my game to talk to you proooobbbblllleeeemmmm?"

M:"Hey talk to you tomorrow love you"

N:"Sleep well my queen and love you too"

With that I sat my phone down and put it on the charger turning off my lights and quickly closing my door and locking it and crawling into my bed as I laid my head down siri said "play music?"I said "yea"as Metallica One played as I slowly went to sleep......

"Is Nichole my sister?????????"I thought before sleeping.