chapter 1: Jorja prov

"jorja! get up" says my mother as i got up and got into my uniform, i swear this uniform looks ugly and horrible its something that my mother could wear; but that's not the point is getting a lift so I can go to school for  English,maths,performance and visual arts with Fiona (argh) I swear the witch

so i get to school and I see Amy and farwa my best friends, "hey" I say holding my books in my hand and listing to music in the other."hey what's up" stays Amy was I smiled "Tried" I say as that wasn't another ensued. Every day I go to advocacy I see the teacher doing  she looks like a which who has wart on her nose.   Nearly  can't stand her at all "So today we are learning about different techniques through out this book" i was disapointed that we have learn about 'The wave' as if i want learn about this crap.

i plug my music and listen to "Bts" they are my favorite K-pop group band ever! (O-O)/ ahhhhh. 

i after English i was grabbing my recess out of my locker until SHE SHOWED UP *sighs*Antoine she dates a lot's of guys and then breaks up with him, WTF??? can someone explain to me why. I've have only date two guys and they were both dicks...head....if i say .I walked over to Amy's locker and we talk and Farwa as well....i understood what was amy was saying right but she seemed down :? i cant help me self to worry....

"hey amy"

"yeah?"

"are you ok?"

"im fine"

"thats not you??"

"ok i have a crush??"

"who, who ,who ,WHO!"

"i wont tell you "

"well......"

"ok its Fin"

"what!" i say as i laughed and said"hes an ass"

"hey hes cute"

"eww"

"stop being stupid"as amy blushed

"YOUR BLUSHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i say as amy laughed"no"
"DONT LIE TO ME??"

"im not" XD

____________________________________________________________________________________

-n/a-

Hey GUYS i welcome to the bar story where you guys vote if we wanna do more.

i would like to say visit our website and follows us here and click on IT!

Everyone has a different prov, tashi will be next and read her prov soooon

enjoy the rest of your guys day!

-mod creater jorja (C_O)/