ENGAGED

Elsa's P.O. V
We were engaged now, but we still hate each other. Our parents forced us to get married. I woke up seeing Jack's hand on my waist and his head on my neck. I didn't move because I was comfortable in that position. Suddenly Jack woke up. I quickly acted as if I was sleeping.

Jack's P.O.V
I woke up and saw Elsa sleeping. She was as beautiful as an angel. I realized my hand was around her waist. I could feel she felt comfortable in that position. Then I felt disgusting and went to take a shower.

Elsa's P.O.V
I peeked to see whether Jack was still there and got my clothes and waited for Jack to come out of the bathroom. He was singing so loud I thought my ears would start bleeding but tho his singing sounded great. After Jack came out I rushed to the bathroom and took a shower. Then, I went down and made myself and Jack belgian waffles. After breakfast I went up to our room and read a book.

Jack's P.O.V
I brought my breakfast to the living room and ate there. I turned on the sports channel and watched a football match. Then I fell asleep on the floor.

Elsa's P.O.V
I went down and saw Jack on the floor lying and snooring loudly. I just sighted and went to make dinner. Then I woke up Jack and we ate dinner together. Then we watched a movie and went to bed