Eyes blinded, hidden feelings

Eye's blinded by hatred, desicion made by clouded judgement.

Turned away thinking that I wouldn't make the jump, made a heart break in two.

Tears streak down cause I've made them, only try to shut out thr right answer.

Cause my eye's are blinded.

Why didn't I lsten to wisdom I was given? Why didn't I take the jump to see what could have been.

No I shut out my real feelings and let my  judgement be clouded.

I look back at the far off disant memeroy that ince was and remember the laughter that once was laugh and the smiles that we once shared.

The times we were together made me feel happy, to be at your side I felt warm.

But no I broke that and now I made you felt  nothing and it all because my blindness and my clouded judgement

If I could take back what I said would do it all over again, I wish there was a reset button but there's not.

Too late for "I'm sorry" I don't think you would listen to those words now because I didn't listen  when you said it to me.

Too late to you hold back in my arms, too late to have your finger interwined with mine.

I think of you sometimes and smile of our time we had but I threw that all away.

Everything we had I threw it all away, I gave up I couldn't do it but until  I started to realize it I could I lost you and now I think of the stupid mistakes I said to you.

a mistake I wish I nevered made.

Cause my eye's were blinded anf my feelings hidden.