Inside these walls

"So what now?" Julian asked, sitting on Emma's bed while she watched everyone leave the institute from her bedroom window. It was very rare that just her and Julian were left at the institute alone, but they used the time wisely. She walked over and slumped onto the bed,  smirking at Julian, "what do you think, idiot?" He let out a low chuckle "maybe some chess would be nice for a change" he said sarcastically. Emma would need to be tied up if she wanted to keep a distance from Julian any longer, she couldn't resist. The bed made a squeaking sound as she leaped across the bed, landing perfectly in Julian's lap. He let out a purring sound before finding his way to meet with Emma's mouth, she felt the same amazing sensation every time they kissed, it never got boring to her, how could it? It felt as if they were becoming one person, melting together. Emma started to take of Julian's shirt  and it pained him to rip away from her to let her do it. She threw the shirt aside and traced his back muscles as he kissed her neck and played with her hair. She pulled him back up to look at her and just looked at him for a second, "your beautiful" she said and he kissed her passionately, opening her mouth with his and using his tongue as if he were painting the inside of her mouth, making sure he didn't miss anything. Emma wanted to take some control so she rolled on top of him and pulled her shirt off, he stared at her bare stomach as if it were a piece of art. He outlined the muscle that she almost had from all the intense training she had been doing. He grabbed her waist and she moved her body, while sitting on his chest. He smiled up at her with his beautiful eyes that she always adored. "Choose one piece of clothing I have to take off" she said. He wasn't holding back once she said it and he made her turn around immediately. "Emma, how do you take off a bra?" He asked. "Wow great way to ruin a moment, jules" she laughed and unclipped the back, turning back around to face him and letting him do the rest. He gave Emma a look of amazement and started to touch places she had never let anyone touch, but she was glad it was jules to be the first... Even if it was forbidden.