SoulxKid fanfiction <3

(Kid's POV)

It all started the day I first saw him outside the school waiting to see the new student.....me......come.. He was standing there with his mister.. I must get to know him even though he is not symmetrical but it was just something about him that made me want him.

(Soul's POV)

I was outside waiting to see what all the talk was about this new kid coming here he started to walk up and I could tell that this guy would cause problems but something made me want to become friends with him and make him my enemy at the same time.

(Maka's POV)

"What's up with this new kid?" I thought aloud as he started to walk up. He's the talk of the school what's so special about him? why does he have two weapons? even his name is weird Death the Kid. Is he Lord Death's son?

(Kid's POV)

I made my way up to where everyone was standing and introduced myself "Hello everyone, my name is Death the Kid" I pointed to Liz and Patty my weapons "and these two the small one is Patty and the tall one is Liz" I looked at everyone and smiled. Then this kid with blue hair started to introduce himself to me "HI my name is Black Star and I am the star of the show" I could tell this kid was going to cause problems for me. He didn't even introduce his weapon. His weapon looked at me and giggled at Black Star "My name is Tsubaki I'm Black Star's weapon" I smiled and looked toward the guy with the white hair standing beside the brown haired girl. "And you are?" They looked at me "hmm? Oh I'm Maka it's nice to meet you" Then he spoke "I'm Soul Maka's weapon" God that voice.....Does he want me to go crazy? I mean I can't be in love with someone who isn't symmetrical......But there is just something about him I need....Maka snapped me out of my daydream by tapping me "Are you Lord Death's son?" "Why yes, yes I am this school was made for me its so perfect it so symmetrical..." They all looked at me like I was crazy "what is it?" Black Star said "What's up with the whole symmetrical stuff?" "I like everything to be perfect it has to be" they continued to look at me crazy.

(Soul's POV)

He walked up towards us I just continued to look at him. What makes me want him so bad? I want him close to me but I want to hate him at the same time my body wants his but my mind doesn't know what it wants. What was this feeling? Do I even know what's going on?

(Kid's POV)

Why does this Soul kid keep looking at me? Why do I keep looking at him? These thoughts that I'm thinking are they bad? I really don't know myself but the thoughts make me want him close to me here in my arms..... wait no not that I'm not gay...am I? For some reason my body wanted his and I was going to do everything to get it that way. But how can I already be in love? I've only been at this school for a matter of 5 minutes. I couldn't stop looking at him he looks so perfect....but deep in the back of my mind I knew he wasn't.

(Soul's POV)

Why do I keep looking at him? why does he look at me with those eyes. that perfect hair, body...."Snap out of it Soul" I said aloud Maka hearing me...:What did you say Soul?" I blushed "oh it was nothing I said nothing..." I looked away quickly to find Kid right next to me his face close to mine out lips almost touched...He whispered in my ear "meet me outside under that candle" he pointed to the far right of the school  then finished what he was saying "after everyone is gone....I have got to tell you something." I nodded wondering what he might possibly have to tell me...or do to me...

(Kid's POV)

Soul kept looking at me and I kept looking at him...he turned and said something to Maka his face red. I thought this was the perfect time to tell him I wanted him to meet me...so I walked up

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will update through out the weekend.. I just have been busy and have had writers block.