I had a date (Stucky)

Stucky - I had a date.

Okay. This one is right off the start really feels-hitting. Like, sucker punches! Be warned. And i know that self advertisment sucks but i personally have a Stcuky OS book on flying-pisces. Check it out if you want or not. :)

'Howard lied about the pocket knife' Steve thought as he ducked away from the Winter Soldier, who just tried to stab him in the chest.

He kicked the assassin in the chest and pinned him down underneath him with his foot on the man's hand, which was the one he held the knife in. But the metal arm threw him several meters off and caused his body to painfully slam into a near-standing car.

The Winter Soldier went after him and readjusted the grip to the knife. As he stepped around the car, where his mission was supposed to be lying in pain, the blue and white shield hit him on the back of his neck and caused him to loose balance and fall to his knees.

Steve threw the shield again and aimed perfectly on the man's head but the super soldier had already whipped around and grabbed the Vibranium device in mid-fly.

Soon it was stuck in between bricks of a wall and Steve was pressed next to it with a metal hand squeezing his throat, he began to see little black spots in his vision.

Frightened, he looked into the empty blue eyes of his threat and frowned a bit at the familiarity he felt.

As a last attempt to get the assassin off him, he kicked him in the stomach and sucker-punched him in the jaw. The mask was surprisingly tight attached to his skull.

Steve pulled the shield out of the wall and threw it into the tumbling man's chest, which caused the assassin to fall to the ground. He grunted in pain but stood up again to pull out a small gun but he didn't even get to shoot his mission because his whole body was already slammed to the ground.

With a loud smack, his head hit the asphalt and split open, a pool of blood forming.

Steve ran to him and smacked the shield on his threat's head repeatedly to finally kill him off.

After about twenty angry hits, he took off his glove to check for a pulse.

Nothing.

Steve took a relieved breath and tiredly dropped the shield to the ground. He saw Natasha running to him breathing heavily too. "Is he-?" she asked exhausted. "Yeah." Steve breathed. Natasha wiped sweat off her forehead and started to call Sam.

Steve fumbled with the mask for a second before he was able to pull it off. But as he did, he froze.

The face of the man was bruised and slightly deformed but he clearly recognized the features of him.

"No." he whispered and grabbed the assassin's face with his hands to pull him closer. He had to make sure he wasn't hallucinating. This wasn't possible.

"NO!" he shouted. "NO! No. no no no no." he said an pulled the man into his lap.

"Bucky..." his vision got blurry and soon he felt hot tears running down his face. "Please..." his body was shaking and he hugged the dead man's body close.

His hands were covered in his best friend's blood. He killed him. It was his fault. Again. If he wouldn't have repeatedly hit him with the shield, he maybe could have saved him.

"Please. Why? Why is it always you? Please. I just wanted us to be happy. I never wanted any of this. Oh God. This is all my fault..." he sobbed and pulled the bleeding out body closer to him.