The blind artist

'Hello my name is  Rian I'm blind and I'm am also an artist' . 'And this is my true life story'. This is where it al started'

WHAN I WAS YOUNG
'Mom' ?Yes Rian. Where are you? Seriously  I'm standing next to you. O sorry I don't no that bicaus I can't see you mom! O of course you see me don't play games with me. thank you mom for not trousting your little two years old son Rian. Can't you really see?. No! Okay well now I believe it. Do you want to go to the doctor. Thank you so much mom that you actually really trust me.

AVTER AT THE
DOCTER
When are we mom? i don't no just wait for a minute. RIAN?!Yes that's me. Hello Rian I'm Doctor Nicolas. And I'm his mother Julia. Whel first come to me little office. LATER AT HIS Office . What's the matter. Do you want to tell the doctor honey? Yes. Uhm wel were do I start? When I was one years  old I couldn't  see. my mom dit not believe me. And  it's two years like that .O okay wel I'm going to dicous this with my cliants. AFTER THAT. Wel Rian we are gone do some research. After the research... Wel uhmm we lookt at the results. Sorry but the answer is what I already thought. You are uhmm bl..bl..blind. What s.s..so he will never see again. I'm afraid not sorry. But I'm glad that we could help you. T.t.t.thank you so so so much.  Thank you. By. By.

SEVENTY YEARS
LATER
WHel I'm now 72 years old my mom died on my sixth birthday bicaus  of a hart atack. I didn't spoke to my dad    
. I have a wife no children's. Now I'm home with my wife her name is Noa.

                       AT OUR HOUSE
Hey Rian are you painting again?"
Yes."  Who are you paining?"
I don't really know ." You have to do something with art."  No no no I already said nobody has to no this. Why? Wel because there is in every painting a note on that note I write a story that is about this painting. I don't  want to be popular. I don't even no if I'm going to be able to be popular?" Okay I won't tell anyone.
Ugh!
BUT THEN A FEW DAYS LATER
He Brian you have butifulll paintings. And a beautiful story. What. how. but .when. Wy.ho. Ho told you that? Your wife. My my my W..w.wife? Yes is there something wrong? No. Then Why are you shaking? Just just leave me alone okay. Okay. NOA! WHERE ARE YOU! I'm here! Where sorry but I can't see you? I'm in front of you. Why dit you tell everyone. Well  I heard that we can make a lot of money because of this. And I heard that a rich man wants e buy your arts. Oo why didn't you told me that earlier. Because I thought you would be mad at me. No of course not. Well what did the rich man say? Well he said: I want to buy his  art ore at least sell it tomorrow he is  going on stage and then ask to people how much they want to buy for it. Omg what! Yes yes yes! But on what time? 12:00. O okay I'm so excited! Me too! But wait did you say I'm blind? Yes. Well  what did he say then? He said : Omg WHAT! That's even better. I'm so excited.
                 THE NEXT DAY  12:00
I can't even believe I'm on stage. He said to himself. OKAY LETS BEGIN  WITH THE ART THAT CALD THE STORY OF MY LIFE! Said someone people said 2000€! 2005€! 2010€! 2100€! Is aid yes 2100€ was good. (Later) Okay the last art 2900€! 2930€! But then someone said 10000€! That was the final bot I screamed  YES! It was quiet for a sec . But then...... I heard a applause I was so so happy my wife smiled at me. But then I heard gunshots the only thing that i could here were people screaming. I run away so fast as I could but I tripped they got me they put me in a bus it was dark and I was scared. I screamed so loud 'help me'! But no one heard me. I was worried about my wife what is she gone do or am I gonna get out of this.. but before I wan it to scream again i heard the car door going open. The only thing that i could here were still people talking  I think that they were 5 mans. I screamed WY WY ME. But they slapped me in my face they spoke but they didn't speak English at al they spoke Rushing. I
asked nicely what are you gone do with me and why me what did I do? They finally spoke English. They said: we want money 50000 dollars or I will kill your wife in front of you. But how am I gone get 50000 dollars that's impossible I can't see. You have one month or. Okay okay but first were and how am I gone get that. You have to ride. But I can't see are you stupid ore something. Pets!  He slaps me ik my face again. I wasn't done and ho do you call stupid look you have to ride in a special car it drives for your so you don't have to do anything. Oooooo but do I need a gun? What of course you need a gun. Wait but why? You're going to rob. Where and why? Where you need to go to my fake friend house you're car is going to drive you there and why my friend betrayed me. O but how am I going to get the money when I can't even see? Where going to give you a special eye contact so you can see  but be careful there alarms so if you touch it because if you're going to touch it you're dead okay. OMG what the hell  plus why do I need a freaking gun nobody is going to vdie right? O ya. You're going to kill my fake friend. Well good luck. OMG okè
IN THE CAR.
Omg I hope I get the money call the police and go home to my wife. You know we can here you. What where how? We can see an hear you from a little camera in front of you. If you're going to call the cops you and you're wife are going to die an i don't think you want to call the cops now do ya. No not anymore.
24:00 AT THE HOUSE .
O no am I really gone do this and am I really gone see again. Woooooow everything is so beautiful. Hè focus. What? Can you here me. Yes I put a ear pice in you're ear. O that explains everything. Okè now ship up and go to the big large door. O I'm in front of the page door what now. Open the door to knock 123 times. What! Yes that's the stupid code. O and o forget to say if you're going to escape al my boys are somewhere around you with a gun so don't do anything wrong. Shit! Ok are you don knocking? Yes I'm in. Okè good good use the spray that I put in you're pocket. Okay. Spray it everywhere. Okay wooooooow I see the alarm Lazers . But how am I going to get trough that? Just press the green button at your left. O wel I can't see color remember. O ya i know that wel press the button at your left. Okay the Lazers are gone ,what now.