Chapter 1

For all her life, Emily Amelia James has been the most yet the least respected member of the Fire Moon pack. She was ignored most of the time and treated like an Omega, which she was now even if she had Alpha in her blood. The Alpha of their pack, Grey knew better than to get on her bad side, she was an Omega yes but she was not a force to be reckoned with.

Emily did not talk to anyone in her pack and honestly they did not care; when she was needed she was there. She kept her distance but it wasn't always like that, she was the life of the party and everyone loved her. But after her mother and sister died everything about her changed.

She made herself distant from the other pack members and have dimmed herself down to an Omega. She had turned herself into an empty shell and she showed no emotion. The last thing she wanted was to go to the pack's grand annual party. She was forced to wear a dress that at least reached her knees.

The dress she chose was a tight yet beautiful red dress with black details that showed off her curves. She had no choice but to wear heels so her favourite black heels were just fine. Grey would not mind this because she still looked decent and presentable. Some of the girls wore presentable clothing as they wore a dress or a dress suit, others wore more clubbing clothes. Her hair was kept down and over her left shoulder, her nails were painted black with red arrows over it facing up her nail.

As she walked down the halls and she could not help but feel a bit odd. She had this feeling in her chest and it was bugging her to no end. She walked into the club where the party was being held and she regretted it, all eyes fell on her as she walked in and that made her uneasy. She did not like to be the center of attention at all and she was thankful for the DJ whom decided to blast the music which distracted the others as they started dancing or whatever.

Emily sighed softly to herself going to the bar for a drink. She sighed again watching everyone else as they converse and laugh with each other. She was in deep thought not really focusing on anyone, she was thinking about this feeling in her chest that seemed to grow by the second. A husky strong voice broke her out of her train of thought.

"Are ya ordering or what?" He asked, she looked at the bartender Jake. He raised an eyebrow looking at her almost dead eyes.

"The usual" she said then felt a presence beside her

"Make that two" a male voice said

It was an unfamiliar voice and he reeked of outsider, she knew he had to be a rouge, yet that feeling in her chest grew. She glanced at him with a cold glare and her eyes widened slightly as their eyes met. The feeling in her chest was realized, her heart. It was her heart that felt weird and the was also realized right away; her mate. Emily had found her mate and he was a rouge and by the look of him he was an alpha.

"Coming right up" the bartender said.

"This is quite shocking...I came here to rip apart the wolves here but instead I find my mate" he said, his voice was husky yet seductive and held a strong accent but she did not know where from.

"You don't belong here rouge" she growled lowly.

"Last time I checked all wolves were invited...I was not told of a refusal of rouges" he grinned widely sipping his drink "this is strong... are you sure you can handle a drink like this my little rose?" He asked.

Emily huffed gulping her drink down and set down the glass. He grinned wider at his newly found mate, he could sense the power within her and not to mention he was liking the feisty attitude. At that moment a group of savage rouge wolves bursted into the room. Emily glanced at them then glared at who she guessed was the alpha to see him smirking at her with a sickening yet sexy grin as he stood up.