The Memories (Exo Luhan ONE SHOT)

[EXO ONE SHOT]

~THE MEMORIES

PROLOUGE:

You have the sweet memories. You remember all the happy moments both of you’ve shared before. The lovely laughs and angelic smile you always saw from him. Those eyes of him full of different emotions. You treasure all the memories you can treasure. Especially that PROMISE you made for each other, that PINKY PROMISE you locked up using your fingers. You love him, he loves you. You want him, he wants you too. You remember everything but he… can’t. What will you do if all you think of was everything about him, but he can’t recognize even a single thing about you?

Your childhood memories will be just all gone after 10 years? What happened to the promised both of you made when you were 8 years old before he lives. And now, after 10 years he’s back. His presence is the only thing is back, but the LUHAN you used to know before is not him.

You know him, but he doesn’t know you.

PART 1:

[You and Luhan at the age of 8 years old]

“Yah! Lulu! Stop! Waaaaah!!” you scream and run as fast as you can.

“Hahaha! It won’t harm you. Lala, come here. :D” (Lala is the one Luhan’s wants to call you)

“No!! I don’t like! It looks scary!” you said.

“Crickets are not that bad Lala! Haha!” Luhan said.

“Then why are you laughing Lulu?” you ask.

“Because your face, you look so scared. Hahaha!” and he laughs all the way.

“How mean of you. I hate you Luhan.” You said while pouting.

Luhan stop laughing after he heard what you said. He knows that you’re serious now cause you call him LUHAN and not LULU.

“What’s with the Luhan? Don’t call me that Lala.” He said and walks towards you, but before he go near you he let go first the cricket his been holding.

You just walk away and about to leave but he holds your hand to stop you.

“Lala… don’t get mad at me. I didn’t mean to scare you and make fun of you but crickets are not that bad. Fine, I won’t force you to hold or touch the cricket, just don’t get mad.” He said with a worry tone.