fairy tail in the real world?!

Chapter 1: The Portal part 1

Lucy's POV:

~morning~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, "uhhh shut up...." I said very tired and pissed. Then I felt something or "someone" in my bed. (AN: hehe I wonder... :P)

I open my eyes to see pink hair.... PINK HAIR!!!!!! Then I shot up from my bed, but pair of strong arms was wrapped around my waist.

"NATSU!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!" I yelled as loud as I can. Natsu then slowly started to wake up, "oh hey Lucy" Natsu said with a silly smile. 'I couldn't help but smile, he was just so cut- no bad Lucy, no thinking that' I mentally started to hit myself.

"What's wrong Lucy?" Natsu asked me, "more like what are YOU doing in my bed?!" I yelled at him, giving him a death glare. "Erza#2" Natsu mumbled softly so I wouldn't hear but I did, but I don't care.

I then turn around and headed to the bathroom to get ready to the guild. When I got out, I saw that Natsu was invading my kitchen for food

 "Natsu... what are you doing?" I said shaking my head, "looking for food..." Natsu said not looking up to see me. I sighed

"I'll make breakfast for the both of us" I said as I started walking to the kitchen to make some pancakes and bacon (AN: BACON!!! Lol).

 Natsu face light up like a Christmas tree "thank you Luce!" he said as he sat down and watched me cook.

 ~after breakfast~

We made our way to Fairy Tail and it was as long as ever, I went to Mira and ask for a glass of water.

"Are you ok Lucy? You seem down?" asked Mira as she passes my drink to me. "I'm just tried, that's all" I lied because I didn't want to talk about it.

"Ok...?" Mira said as she went back to help the other customers, while I look back to see Natsu and Gray fight like always.

If only he knew how I felt about him, I then walk outside to get some fresh air making sure no one saw me leave.

 Natsu POV:

I saw Lucy leaving, so I followed her until she stopped at a hill and sat down by tree. "Hey Lucy, what's up?" I asked,

 "Huh?? Oh it's just you Natsu, you scared me" Lucy said taking a deep breathe. "So what are you doing here Natsu?" she asked me with a sweet smile,

'I love that smile of hers, it always gives me a warm feeling' "Natsu.... earth to Natsu?!" then I come to reality.

"Huh?? Oh what were you saying Lucy?" I asked her, "baka... I said 'what are you doing here?'" she said a little annoyed and worried.

"Oh... well I saw you leaving, so I followed you hehe" I said with my toothy grin.

"oh ok" Luce said with a sigh, then all of a sudden a flash of white light came out of nowhere and the next thing I knew was.... I wasn't at Fairy Tail anymore.

That's it for now, I will try to update every week or so. I hope you guys it :D I also want to say thanks to @Leall2545 for encouraging me to write this story and brightens up my day. Plz read @Leall2545's story, it's really good! ;) And sorry if it's too short, I will try to make it longer next time.