Emerald Ignis, Chapter 1: A Green Flame Flickers.

It was May 9th, Spring. 8: 24 am. America, Phoenix the richest part. It was a clear spring morning with the sun up and boiling hot, scorching the ground, birds chirping in small bushes and many cars soaring by. Ted was a medium male, slightly muscular with green eyes and dark brown hair and tanned skin. Three black rings on the left ear, one on his lobe and two on the top. Wearing a baggy white shirt, red lazy tie, black trousers and green trainers with his shoe laces tied properly. The look for this male was very unorganized or maybe very lazy walking with his eyes closed imagining his life.

Walking on a side path with many perfectly trimmed trees, neighbours out already cutting the grass, most likely servants. Hardly any cars driving past, if a car did it would be very fancy. "Ted!" A womanly voice called out from afar, quite posh. "You forgot your lunch money!" Ted turned around to see a young lady with blonde hair and perfectly sky blue eyes with her eyes tied in a bun. 'Oh god it's my bitch of a mother.' She was waving her hand with money in it. "Yea, yea! I'm coming" He walked down the path to his mother not smiling as she handed out the money to him. She placed it in his hand when he put his hand out. "You better hurry. School started one minute ago." She said all cheery. School starts at 8: 25 am "Great." Ted sighed walking off the other direction and his mother left through a small black garden gate.

'Man I hate this place, all these people with money. Gah, it pisses me off, even though I'm one of them.' While walking he takes a left turn through a field with elderly people playing with their dogs and a few football goalposts. After leaving the field he walked across the road, the light was already changed so it was perfect timing. Taking one more right his large school was in sight, it was the Sol Stella meaning simply Sun Star in Latin, it was quite expensive to go there and wasn't all goody two shoes, that's why Ted had friends there.

Soon after entering the school, he walked casually toward his class, he missed registration and no one was out to see him late to lesson. Entering the class while everyone were quiet, the teacher were pointing at the board with a large stick standing still and glaring at Ted. "Mr. Gore. You are late." The teacher was mean looking, an Asian lady with many wrinkles wearing a black suit. "Mhm, I know." He cut through the tables and sat at his desk while the teacher stood the same position and staring into his soul. 'Ugh, creepy. Every time I look into her eyes I have to look away, you just can't win a staring contest.' Ted turned his head away towards the window. The teachers eyes were almost like a pitch black/brown and her wrinkles and moles only made it scarier. "Mr. Gore, can we now carry on with our work after your interruption?" The teacher spoke very fast in her Chinese accent. "Yes you may." He replied slowly and cockily. So they continued to study as a class, Ted was dozing of to sleep, everything dimmed out and he dropped his pencil on his note book drifting off into a dark stormy dream.

A thunderclap was heard and flash of light woke Ted inside of his dream. It was pouring with rain, the city was crumbling in flames and destroyed by lightning. It was a dreadful moment, a beautiful girl quite short with wavy blonde ginger hair with bright blue eyes and had a thick body, medium sized breasts. She wore a daisy dress with white sandals and had an amazing smile turning around in the rain but not even wet, a large group of men and women wearing gas masks stared at him from after while this beautiful girl smiled, he smiled back but the men behind them creep him out. Woken up to be hit by a book.

Large breasts bouncing in his face with someone shouting at him, he ignored the words and had a little grin grow on his face as they jiggled in from of his because the girl was moving her hands a lot while speaking to him. "Ted, Ted! Are you even listening to me? Eyes up here pal!" A blonde girl was standing besides his desk while his head was lied down. He straightened up and so did she "Why'd ya' move? I was enjoying the view." He chuckled scratching the back of his head. "I know, I know I have massive tits, it's not even funny!" This blonde girl with brown eyes tugged her shirt and each time she did it they would bounce. "As I said before, my eyes are up here and not here." She pointed at her eyes and then to her breasts, he followed her hands looking to her eyes then breasts. She hit him with the book again "See? You're such a perv." She put her hands on her waist straightening up again. "What class we got now?" He asked holding his head where he was hit looking up at her breasts and face. "Seems we got Physical Education!" She said with a tune. "Well then." He replied standing up, slightly taller than her. 

While walking down a hall Ted had his arm on her shoulder, this girl's name was Melanie. They were really close friends, best friends to be exact. They have been friends since the first day of high school and have not got into an argument. Well maybe an argument about each other and Melanie's breasts, Ted had a think for looking at them. Even now, Ted was staring at her breasts with an innocent smile with his arm over her shoulder so he didn't have to look where he was going. They parted ways into the changing rooms Ted implanted his mobile into her bag and they both got changed.

While Ted was changing clothes his friend showed up, his name was Brian. He had a shaved head, large nostrils and big lips, he was black skinned and had a white birthmark on the bottom of his neck, people say it looks like a sloth on a branch but Ted thinks it looks like someone hanging from a building. "Ted, hows it going buddy?" he slapped Ted across the back playfully but it did hurt. Ted out of pain and reflex punched him in the arm very hard, hurting Brian a lot. "Sorry man, my bad." Ted laughed. "Ow, ow... That freaking kills." Brian says holding his arm as tight as possible. "Poor you, shouldn't of slap my back then should of you." Ted folds his arms watching Brian suffer. "I didn't mean to hit that hard now did I?" Brian cried. "Neither did I so we're stuck in the same position now. I mean until you do something stupid again, am I right?" Ted asked unfolding his arm putting his sport shirt on and taking his trousers off. "You better get changed, if it will bruise or if it won't bruise." Ted said putting on his quarter-lengths shorts and running outside leaving his friend to change. 

Later in the sports hall Ted stood with a ball in his hand before squeezing it, then stepping back to launch the ball as hard as he could. He grunted and the red ball soared toward a small white kid and smashing him in right in the stomach, knocking him back a bit. "Perfect!" He punched hes hand and Melanie smashed the ball right in this tall muscular ball in the face. "Not as good as mine~" She celebrating bouncing up and down on her tip-toes, her tits were bouncing like crazy. "You should celebrate some more!" Ted grinned. "Fuck off, my eyes are up here." she pointed her thumb at the her face smiling.

"I'd love to see you throw them balls at me." A ball came his way and he caught it straight away, very swiftly. " Ted said and Melanie just grunted. "Aw, come on I'm sorry." Ted apologized, but Melanie just turned away. "I said I'm sorry." Ted turned and Melanie turned back only to see Ted being smashed in the face by a small red ball. It bounced off leaving him a massive red mark on his cheek. "Ah, god damn it!" he held his cheek. "Ouch, not only did I see that. I felt that. That's gonna' be a sore one." She said with a puzzled face. 

He picked up the ball smiling and took a great step and launched the ball like a helicopter firing a missile "Die!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. 'Die?' Melanie thought to herself. "I guess that has always made you stronger wanting to kill something. Just like when you tried to help lift my dads car and you couldn't do it. So you just shouted 'Freaking die!' For about 2 minutes able to do it." She chuckled with her hand over her mouth.

"Dammit." Ted turned back and face palmed. "If only Brian were in this sports group." He shook his head disagreeing with the class set out. The bell rang, Ted was getting changed again. Brian wasn't there 'Wheres Brian?' He thought to himself, later after getting changed he was in the infirmary, ambulances pulling up outside the school. Brian was knocked clean out but not only was he, but so was the others in his group.