The Pax Predicament-Part 1 (A Minecraft Story)-Feat. Captn.Sparklez

Today was the day where I would search for a village. I had gathered all of my items needed from Jerry's Tree. As I left, I wondered if I left anything behind. "I guess not." I said to myself. I walked down the wooden steps into a sand biome. I saw that there were strange landforms throughout the biome, lava pits, mountains, sand trees, and then I saw something different. I saw a giant sand robot climbing across a  village in the distance, of which seemed to be blowing up the town.

"Save us!!!" screamed the villagers, terrified by what seemed to be a rogue villager.

"Im on my way!", I, CaptainSparklez said as I ran to the village to help.

The robot was completely made fromcobblestone walls, redstone, and lava. It was like a hell-beast, chasing innocent villager out of their houses. I ran into the blacksmith's shop to find a convienently placed diamond axe displayed as "Betty."

"Is this the royal weapon that Jerome and Mitch constantly keep telling me about?" I asked the blacksmith, who was hiding under a table.

"Yes, and it is one of the most powerful weapons throughout our world." the villager replied.I grabbed Betty and charged at the robot as if i was just as big as him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as I charged almost train wreck of a town
END OF PART ONE