They're Just So Darn Cute

I love being a second grade teacher. The kids in my class are so cute and innocent. Their parents are still trying to shield them from the harshness of the world. They look at me with wide eyes, eager to learn, drinking in all that I share with them.

My favorite day is Valentines day.The children make little paper pockets that they tape to their desks to be filled with cards and candy. This year, I baked delicious cookies at home and I arrived early to deliver one to each student. I'm so excited to see their reactions.

I smile all morning. I smile as the kids arrive, dressed in red and pink. I smiled as the kids happily tear into their paper holders to see what's inside. I smile as they give me an adorable "thank you Ms. Colins!" once they see the cookies I made. I smile as they bite into the them. I smile as, one by one, they fall to the ground, choking and vomiting and turning blue. After all, they're at such a cute age. It would be a shame to let them grow up.

______________________________

Scared yet? You should be, I mean your reading a story that an insane girl wrote and copied. Anyways hope you enjoyed it. One more thing before you go if one of you comments you get an update. Remember no ones gonna do it for you so comment.

Love
Treila_constellation