The Butterfly~YukixOC

Prologue

"Welcome, Children." said Akito. Before the young Head of The Sohmas, stood two cursed children. Cursed, by the Chinese Zodiac. Yuki Sohma, the male of the two, was the rat. Crest Sohma, the female, was unknown. "In the prophecy, it is said that the Protector of our family would have silver hair." Crest quietly sighed. She knew the prophecy all too well. When God arranged the party, it was nearly bombarded by evil beings, driving them away, flew by a swallowtail butterfly. God thanked the butterfly for it's heroic act of scaring the beings away with it's dynamic wings. The butterfly was named the Protector. She knew Yuki very well, even though they were only 6 years old. She knew all of the cursed ones. Also, she knew that she was the butterfly. "You may be asking yourselves, why would I choose dear sweet Yuki here, even though I'm positive he is the rat?" Akito questioned us. "Because, it's possible he could be both, in the prophecy it says that the butterfly became great friends with the rat."

    Akito dragged on with the speech before getting to the point. "There is one way to reveal which of you is the butterfly." Akito walked up to the silent girl. "It could be beautiful Crest, her platinum silver hair, light golden eyes, pale skin, or Yuki, violet orbs, graycscale hair, and fair skin." Akito placed a hand against each of their cheeks. "The way we find out, is with these." He walked towards a small chest and pulled out two white..cloths? "I will place each of these rags against the middle of your collarbone, you are to keep them there for a week. Akito placed them in the bare area between the children's kimonos. They felt like sand paper, and the soap burned against their skin. Yuki winced.

Two days have passed. Crest couldn't take it anymore. Yuki was in pain, and his chest started to bleed. She ran up to Akito and hugged him. Nothing happened. "Filthy girl!" he yelled, and slapped her across the face, and she fell to the ground. Crest tried to speak, but nothing but a whimper escaped. Crest knew, Akito was a girl. "I'm the butterfly!" Crest managed to cry out. Akito glared down at her. "Prove it."   "I just tried to." "Hug Yuki. Yuuuuuuukiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!" She called out. Slowly, the pale boy walked in, his blue kimono swishing from side to side with each step. "Yes?" he spoke, with a soft voice. "Crest claims to be the butterfly. Go hug her." Yuki hestitated but slowly walked up to the girl. He hugged her, and there was a 'boom'. After the black smoke dissapeared, a beautiful swallowtail butterfly flew around, and landed on Yuki's head. Akito took off Yuki's sandpaper cleanser.

"From this day forward, no one but I shall see you're face. Crest Sohma, the Butterfly, will remain as a guardian to the estate, to the family. You may soar, or you may hide." Akito once again dragged on, as six year old Yuki smiled, while the butterfly on his head feared the future. The young boy was ushered out of the room by Shigure, and Crest had finally cancelled the transformation. She lay bare on the floor. "You already know how to fight, it's your instinct. Swear that you'll never fail the Sohma's." Akito demanded. "I-I swear." whispered Crest.