Hold My Hand

Kitty wrenched the fistful of Morrigan’s short, wavy hair down to the arm of the red loveseat, exposing his prominent adam’s apple for her mouth to ravish. She always went for the throat. His upper lip curled to expose his straight line of teeth, and he swallowed the impulse to call her a copycat. He had only done this to her moments earlier, but he never suspected that they happened to share tactics.

               Kitty’s teeth grazed the side of his neck in one fluid motion up to his ear, which she caressed with her kiss-softened lips. Her black hair, like an elbow-length version of Morrigan’s, hung on one side and spilled over his pale bare shoulder, which had been stripped of suit and tie as soon as they fell into the Red Room with lips and limbs locked.

               She was gorgeous. Her sleepy green eyes could make any man feel undressed by her glance, and her white skin was smooth, soft, and tight over her athletic frame.

               Morrigan hummed drowsily as Kitty skimmed his chest with her mouth, letting out her own excitement in heavy breaths as her teeth led her down the center of his stomach. He touched the side of her face and curled himself up so he could kiss her lips. She crawled back up his body but still set about undoing his belt as they kissed. She was herself in nothing but a white thong, being an employee here at Club Verge, but this was no business transaction. They had actually been introduced by a mutual friend.

               Kitty chewed her lip and smiled as Morrigan hooked his fingers over the lacy straps around her hips and slowly tugged them down. They were both sweating already from the atmosphere, countless other bodies downstairs dancing and doing whatever else they pleased.

               Morrigan tossed away the small strip of fabric and flattened his palm against the inside of Kitty’s thigh. He ventured down to the underside of her knee, and with his other arm around her back, he flipped her onto the plush red couch. She huffed and giggled from the blunt impact. Her narrow feet encased his hips and pushed down until his pants were at his knees, and he stood to take care of the rest. He crawled on his hands in mincing little steps over her body to kiss her mouth, her neck, and her full, round breasts. He let his lips drink in the softness of her skin as he nuzzled his way back up to her face to kiss her deeply. He pulled away and held out his hand as if asking her to dance, and when she placed her hand in his, he jerked up and caught her around the waist, spun her around, and pushed her against the wall.

               One of Morrigan’s work buddies, Bradley, had asked him to meet up for some drinks at the club. He had noticed that his friend was stressed lately by work, so he thought it would ease the tension to watch a few women scintillate, gyrate, and undress on a shiny black stage that reflected everything. He originally had no intention of introducing Kitty until she finished her shift and came to their table to hug and catch up with her friend. Then Kitty and Morrigan got to talking.

               “Mor--! Mor--!” Kitty screamed, unable to finish his name, but still expressing exactly what she wanted.

               Her manicured nails scratched at the scarlet wallpaper as she gritted her teeth and whimpered. Morrigan’s soft hands raced along her curves, up her back, around her arms, and down again to cup her breasts. He rested his forehead between her shoulder blades and groaned. His hair stuck to the nape of his neck and his forehead and curled into almost perfect “c” shapes at the temples.

               They were the same age, but he looked younger and she looked older. He didn’t have boyish features. His face was actually well-sculpted and sharp, but his navy blue eyes were round and gentle. Kitty had clothes on the night they met. She was on her way out when she spotted her friend and his handsome companion. She had no idea she wouldn’t make it home until four in the morning, walking around in the park after dinner with the sweet guy from Bradley’s department, talking as if they were old friends.

               Morrigan’s hands covered hers as their fingers entwined, and he let out a helpless moan, rocking forward and back with the final strokes that would finish what they had both started. His heart was pounding in his ears. Kitty gasped in surprise as a tear rolled out of the corner of her eye.

               It was only a few minutes ago that Morrigan marched in and looked for her. Someone pointed him to her dressing room area, and he knocked on the door. Someone else answered, but he practically walked through her to get to Kitty. He paused, looking at her not even in her sequined top yet but still staring into her eyes, silently asking if she felt the same. They kissed at the same time. Kitty led him upstairs.

               “Morrigan,” she sighed as his thrusts slowed to a sensual, undulating pace. She closed her eyes and smiled. He gathered her hair in his hand and swept it to the side, and he kissed the nape of her neck up to the hairline and back down.

               “Kitty,” he whispered behind her ear. He bit down on his lip as his body gave a jerk and he took a step back.