slenderman!?????!!!!

You were walking through the woods barefoot,so you got a lot of stickers in your feet.
If god had feet and walked as much as you did there would be heat wave because of him sweating so much. You were walking so much because one of your friends told you to walk for a hour in the damn woods barefooted.(X3 oh god I'm laughing so hard I'm gonna fall off the bed) Sometimes you just have to admit you thought she was close to being as weird and creepy as you.

Oh god you started to here static that about made you deaf." Who ever is making that noise you have somethin comin to ya because I brought a metal bat and its gonna hard if its the last thing I do with stickers in my feet!" You yelled." Child, you do have guts I must say,"  a at least 10 feet tall man with a tuxedo on,black pants,shoes,no face, and has black tentacles coming out of his mouth." Are you trying to scare me? Cause if you are your failing badly," you remarked."excuse me child I could kill you right here and now!"the tall man stated,"and why aren't you scared?"

" First reason,I'm not scared of anything and Secondly, I'm barefooted with stickers in my feet," you stated unamused.
~slendermans pov~
'This girl is interesting in ways I have feeling she will change a creepypastas life,but witch one of them? Oh I don't know it might even be yourself (you weirdo!X3). I grabbed the girl with my tentacles and she struggled,but she realized it was no use.
~ OK I'm gonna leave everyone hang in OK okie~
Love ya'll B3