Heya!

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to be finally posting this, you have no idea. Now to some things you need to know before reading.

First of all, this is a phan story. But it's a lot more than that. There is a somewhat high number of main characters who will play a big part in the development of the story and who we treat with the same importance as Dan and Phil but they do have the main focus so I guess if you don't like them this is not the story for you.

With that said, if you do like Dan and Phil, you should know that this is a zombie au, so if you don't like those kinds of stories or you are triggered by things who usually come with zombies (blood, gross things, etc.), you may want to stay away. However, this is a story focused mainly on the characters and not so much on the gorey side of things, so we will put a warning before the start of each chapter who contains said content so you can skip it in case you end up deciding to read it.

To finish with the warnings, this is a story that contains major characters death, violence, mildly bad language, blood, use of weapons of several kinds, murder, gore and so on. It's not something we will dwell too much on, but it is a dark story, as any story involving an apocalypse must be. As I said earlier, there will be a warning at the beginning of the chapters that contain this stuff.

Now that all that depressing stuff is out of the way, you must have noticed I keep saying "we" instead of "I". Well, that's because this is a collaboration story, written by me and my dear and talented friend @melancholymango who you will recognize from stories such as "Freak" and "Misfit" (which are both great, you should definitely check them out). This story will be written by both of us so if you have questions you can ask any of us in our social media which I'll link later.

Lastly, I just wanted to say that this will be my first "serious" story, and I'm very excited about it and I think it is pretty amazing, so I hope you all do, too.

Thanks for reading, everyone and see you on the first chapter which is coming out soon :D

My links:

Twitter: FangirlKats

Tumblr: FangirlKats

MelancholyMango's (aka. Kali's) links:

Twitter: MelancholyMango

Tumblr: Mangothatismelancholy

Instagram: TheMelancholyMango

Youtube: MelancholyMango