*shock* *shock*

You got up even before your alarm rung and quickly got washed up and put on your favorite red skirt and white tee. You put on a little makeup and left your hair untied. You put on your sneakers before you heard a door knock. You yelled "stop it now I'm coming?" You rushed with your purse and opened the door and wasn't surprised to see your chanie impatiently knocking on the door with flowers. The moment you opened the door he grabbed your waist,pulled you to him leaving a sweet taste on your lips.
"Ah chanie wai- "
He kissed again.
"Om-"
You stood in silence closing your mouth with your hands knowing your lipstick will be ruined if you speak again.
*haha* he chuckles wiping your lipstick off. He says "let's go"you locked the door and hopped on his back and he carried you to his car and both got in, he buckled you kissing on your cheek. You weren't surprised since he kisses you all the time showing that he loves you always.
You knew where you were going since you planned it all last night.
You felt hands cupping you face and a saw a super cute smile of Chanyeol when you woke up after you took a nap on your way.
He leaves another kiss on your forehead.
"Were you dreaming baby?"
You smiled and put your hands across chanyeol's neck and leaned to kiss him on lips but kissed him on nose.
He was expecting a kiss on lips so he was ready for it, but,
"YAHH JAGI WHY DO YOU DO THIS?!!"
"Alright, ah look we're here let's get down"
You hugged him tight before you knocked the door and held his hand and had the brightest smile of your face when Chanyeol knocked the door. Soon the door was opened by a tall man who was in his undershirt and shorts. *w-what even d-did I just see????* That's when Chanyeol closes your eyes with his hands saying "Tao go put your shirt on!!"
That young man instead of putting shirt hugged you saying "is this noona?"
You were left in shock when he dragged you inside and shouting "BOOOOOYS HERE'S CHANYEOL HYUNG'S PRECIOUS GIRLLL!"
Soon as those words left this mouth you saw a short big eyed man walikg to you with a glass of cranberry juice which he just prepared followed by Kai and then you saw sehun staring at you like he never saw a girl before. Well its true he hasn't seen one in his dorm.Then you saw Suho leading the rest of the members,your heart skipped its beat when you realized all these young men were shirtless or in shorts. You held Chanyeol's hand even harder than before he understood you were uncomfortable he pulled you closer saying she is my girl, we've been daring since the past 18 months.