true love ( chapter 1)

Blades pov: Me and cameron were walking to my hous. Cameron has been my friend sience 5th grade but things have changed, well not really just my feelings toward him have changed but cam doesnt know this i really like him but todays the day i tell him greattt. When we got to my house i stopped cam looked at me and said "blade we going in or not" he smiled gosg it was cute, i just looked at him, cam looked really confused i looked at him inhaled and said "um...... Cameron this might seem wierd but i really like you cam" when i looked up cam smiled and in a flash cam was kissing you, you stood there in shock for a second but you kissed back cam pulled away and smiled you were blushing, cam chuckled you looked him pouted cam just looked at you and said "your cute when your embarrassed and will you be my boy friend blade" you quickly lookd upand said "yess i will " you smiled. So you and cam walked inside you were holding cams hand you thought " let see how this goes anf god im happy"
(LATER IN THE DAY):
We were sitting in my room listing to music really we wernt doing anything i was on my phone when i felt a arm go around me so u turned around and cam was fast asleep so i clised my eyes and drifted to sleep smiling on my face.