Author's Note :)

Cover Art (c) Himaruya

LoveWave = A feeling that creates and destroys, empowers and weakens, rips and completes. A feeling out of space and time, that is unpredictable as an ocean and powerful as a wave. A feeling that is worth fighting for. Love. (Credit to Iveta Mukuchyan for this c: )

Thank you for clicking my fanfiction! ^_^ You just made me the happiest person in the world.

As you may or may not have noticed, this a compilation of Hetalia one-shots. The plots aren't related between them at all, so this is not a multi-chaptered story. You, dear Reader, are entering in a different dimension--somewhere different from reality where you are the protagonist and experience things out of this world (well not really since some plots might be realistic ahsudffn)

I'll write one-shots to probs every character in Hetalia (yep, even the 2Ps even if I'm getting used to them), which means there might also be Pirates, Agents, Robbers, etc etc.

I'm not a fast writer, so updates may take some time D: but I hope this doesn't discourage you to read them.

Watch out: I adore writing tragedies, so many of the plots here can be very.. eh.. well that. But don't worry, I write happy endings too. :D

I don't own Hetalia, nor you, dear Reader. I just own the plots and I'm occassionally inspired by music, so at the end or beginning of the story I'll write what's the song I've been inspired with. Also, at the end of each story I write the title and which character my next story will be. 

 Hope you enjoy! Vote & comment what you liked the most at the end of reading, please! ^_^  

(I announce when I start taking up requests and stuff ^^b)

So what are you waiting for? LET THIS MADNESS BEGIN!!!

  -M-aryam <3    

Next Story > "No Time to Say Bye (Norway x Reader)" SOON TO BE POSTED