author's note

AUTHOR'S NOTE : Hey guys how are you all ^///^
I am soo happy  ..so this is my first story and I am soo excited.. So I hope you will like it and there are cute scenes all lovey dovey but there are sad scenes too...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dnt hate mee^\\\^ so enough of nonsense heres' the story...and all these events are right after the GMG (Grand Magic Games)after fairytail won okk$$$$...^\\\^
Hope you enjoy it !!!;));33
-----------------------------------------------------------
No one's POV:
  It's 5:30 in the morning ..the sun was half awake ..shinning light entered trough the window of a certain celestial mage's apartment...she was non other than our own Lucy of fairytail..she woke up with the shinning light falling on her beautiful flawless face and her beautiful golden blond hair was sparkling like the gold color of the newly harvested crops..after waking up she headed straight to her bathroom and went under the shower after stopping from her nightdress..after an hour an so she came out and dress into her usual self and tied her hair like she does every time;))..

Lucy's POV:
  "It's been a heck of a morning ...and I am still tired from my fights in the Games...okk so enough of time waste and I am quite hungry so looks like I will be having my breakfast at the guild so let's get going OH" ..."Open the gate of Nicola .....Plue" (Plue appears) "hey there little buddy how's you doing???" Plue : "puppun"
(I am good ) " soo wanna accompany me to the guild buddy???" Plue:"puppun "(sure why not) " thanx
little buddy "

Author's POV:
So with great enthusiasm Lucy along with her little buddy started for the guild;))
-----------------------------------------------------------
::AT THE GUILD ::

Natsu's POV:
"It's been a while since I last talked to Luce I wonder what she is doing now....although it's my fault I told her to stay away...ohhhh I am an idiot..I shouldn't have have reacted the way I did on such a small issue...uhhh I hate myself "

~Flashback~
Natsu: hey Luce
Lucy : ohh hey natsu wassup??
String :hey hothead ^\\\^
Natsu : Lucy what are you doing with a saber ??????😬😬😬
Lucy : ohh cmon natsu he is just a friend and came to say congrats u know!! ;)) chill.
String : yea chill hothead!!!
Natsu : stop calling me that and Lucy how could you... Now u are on his side!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😠😠😠😠
Lucy : it's not like that you are getting it wrong!!😰😰😰😰😟😟😟
Natsu : shut up Lucy I dnt want to talk to you so byee and stay away from me!!!!get it!!!!😠😠😠😤😤😤
Lucy: Natsu!!!!!wait!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😖😖
~End of flashback ~

" I am really sorry luce... Plz talk to me I miss you!! ""

No one's POV :
Suddenly the guild door opened revealing Lucy in her usually self along with plue... She entered the guild and went straight to the bar where mira was standing and cleaning glasses... She saw Natsu looking at her but she did not response and then suddenly a pain flowed trough his heart and body... Lucy went and sat at the bar.. While this happened Mira noticed everyting and felt sad for Natsu.. But at the same time she though that Lucy is correct and natsu needs punishment for his rough behaviour... Then suddenly Mira thought of a plan to make them realize their love!! 😏😏 (what everyone in the guild knows that those two love each other but those idiots are too dense to understand untill someone makes them realize) -_-!!!

Mira: hey Lucy!!
Lucy: hey Mira wassup??
Mira: well I was thinking about you and natsu as a couple!!! ^\\\^ kawaaiii!!!!

Lucy was drinking her strawberry milkshake and when Mira said this out of the blue.... She spilled the drink in her mouth.. -_-!!!

Lucy : WHAT!!!!!!??????? NOOOOOOOO WAY!!! HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY OR SOMETHING MIRA!!!!???????
Mira: ohh cmon Lucy we all know that Natsu likes you!! ^\\\^!!!!

Lucy turned around to see natsu conning toward them with his face blushing 50 shades of red because Lucy and Mira's conversation... And only the thought them being a couple made Lucy blush different shades of red!! Kaawaii!! ^///^!!
Natsu's POV:
"I saw Mira talking to Lucy about us being a couple... As soon as I heard their conversation.... The picture of me and Lucy as a couple came into my mind and suddenly my heart began pounding heavily and I decided to tell Lucy the truth and so I went to talk to Lucy!!soo nervious😌😌."

Mira: speaking of the devil!! >///<!!
Everyone in the guild sweatdrop!!
-_-""
Natsu: heyy Luce.... Are you free now can I talk to you outside????

Senndenly Mira looked at Lucy with her evil grin and Lucy started blushing!! ^\\\^!!

After a min of silence Lucy speaked braking the silence...

Lucy: no natsu I don't wanna talk sorry....

Then natsu gave Lucy the puppy eyes cause he knew that she won't be able to refuse and that only happend...

Natsu:( puppy dog eyes) plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lucy: fiiiinneee!!!!!!!-_-!!

Then everyone said bye to the leaving couple...
Mira: 😏😏😏 (evil smirk)!!
Everyone:sweatdroped -_-!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
OUTSIDE THE GUILD (AT NATSU AND LUCY)

Lucy's POV:
"As soon as Natsu asked me to talk to him outside with his puppy dog I just couldn't refuse....'he is soo cuteee when he does tha...wait..WTF..... did I.. Ju..st.. said... Na..tsu.. Is cute...no '..and soo without arguing I accepted his offer and went outside with him and I dnt know what this feeling is but whenever he is around me I fell like my heart is pounding heavily and my cheeks are burnning!!! Or do I now know what this feeling is and I guess I will tell him the truth!!! So nervious😌😌😌!!"
" I was braught to the realty by Natsu"
Natsu: hey luce... I am sorry for that day... Actually I don't know why.. But I hate when that String talks to you... Still sorry!!!!
Lucy: (blushes)(wait did I just sense jealousy)oooh its ok Natsu.. Anyway I forgive you!! 😊😊😊!! Ok then let's go inside?!
Natsu: umm... Wait luce!!! I need to tell you something!!
Lucy: (no plz natsu don't say it!!) yeaa what you wanna say??
Lucy:.............. (nononononono)........
Natsu: luce I like you!!!! (finally said it)
Lucy: yea I like you too...that's why we are best friends r8t??(no natsu plz stop plzz)
Natsu: no I mean.... Ummm...I..lo....ya...iloveyoulucywillyoubemineforeever?????
Lucy: (noooooooooooo don't say it)sorry what??
**(Unaware of them being watched by the whole guild Both of them were blushing 50 shades of red and then finally natsu said it:) **
Natsu: I LOVE YOU LUCY HEARTFILIA WILL YOU BE MINE FORE EVEr???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LUCY: (HE SAID IT!!!)~Silence~
Natsu: it's ok if u reject me!!but plz say something!!!damn it!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
~silence~
Then finally Lucy spoke breaking the silence!!

Lucy: I Lucy Heartfilia aka Lucy of fairy tail accept Natsu Dragneel and I say.......... I love you too natsu so will we be togather fore ever??

Natsu: shocked!!!!😮😮 YES LUCE!! I LOVE YOU

LUCY: I LOVE YOU TOO NATSU!!!

Then at that time the sun was at the horizion when they kissed... The kiss was intense and they melted into it!!!

And then the whole guild burst into cheering and laughters and when the couple turns around they see that the whole guild was. Already a part of their happy moment from the very beginning so they became oficialy a couple and the rest of the day went by celebration and enjoyment!!!

~to be continued ~

$$$$$$$End of chapter one!!!! $$$$$