Coming to live with the brothers

This is what Alexander looks like!

"Young master, what is wrong?" My butler, Alexander asks me, but I don't respond to him anyways. He knows that already, but he asks me anyway.

"Master Tougo told me to take of you until get to the mansion that sons live at. The second eldest will show you around and might as well talk through him." Alexander says and I just nod my head and he knows that I won't even talk to them and I do know that there are 11 males living there as well.

How long until we get there? I type on my IPhone 6s and he smiles.

"We are actually here. Master Reiji will help you since he is a respectable young man and you are to take your medicine everyday." He says and he opens my door and I step out off the limo to see a male with black hair and red eyes , around 6'0" and formal clothes to the night school that I do go to as well.

"You must be Kaoru, I'm Reiji." I nod and shake his hand.

"He is older than you as well, Master Reiji." I nod at him and show him my birthday.

"Come in, Kaoru." I grab 2 bags and Reiji grabs my other 2 bags and we go into the mansion and little did I know, things will start to be different for. Is it bad or good? I hope they can have fun with me.