Nightingale

"Nightingale"

Demi's POV

I tediously scrolled through the TV channels, not impressed with anything i had come across. My pointer finger slowly stretched out, pressing the power button of the remote. I dropped the remote on the floor, and slowly extended my arms in the air, then placed my forearm softly against my face, protecting y exhausted, dark circled eyes. My other arm attentively was placed onto my aching hip. I was in excruciating pain. This pain has been in my hip for well over three weeks. My exhausted, totally jaded body flopped over on to my stomach, and i wondered into a doze, leading into a deep, immense sleep. I awoke from my heavy sleep, only to find out that the pain had gotten worse than it had been before. I slowly managed to lift my sore body up, and i felt like shit. My skin was pale, and i had dark circles around my eyes. My nose was completely stuffed, and I felt like i was going to throw up. I lifted myself up, then tumbled to the ground, trowing up everywhere...

Dianna's POV

I was standing in the kitchen, washing dishes, and my phone rang. "Hey, uh Mo-" Demi says as i answer. "Demi?" i ask. I hear throwing up on the other end. "Mom, i think i need to go to the hospit-" she stopped and threw up again. "Im coming right over!" i said, rushing out of the house in a panic.

Dianna's POV

As soon as i got to Demi's apartment, i got a bad feeling inside me. The door slowly creaked open, and i felt my hand cover my mouth. Demi was on the floor, puking out blood everywhere. Her eyes shifted towards me, and tears rolled violently off of her delicate cheeks. Her arms shook rapidly and she threw up again. "Im calling 911!" i yelled.

The ambulance arrived, and she kept puking. Her face looked miserable, and her body laid cold, and looked dead. They picked her up, and showed me bruising around her back. Her body slowly was placed on a stretcher, and her eyes filled with fear. I saw her look at me with her eyes covered in tears, and she turned over, throwing up as i hopped in the Ambulance.