Training

Naruto POV

Kakashi told Sasuke to
train with me tomorrow. But it was clear that Sasuke couldn't be less interested in doing that. But he agreed and he told me to come to the Uchica training grounds I was so excited I kind of have a big crush on Sasuke l just being around him was hard.

Sasuke's POV.

Great now he had to train annoying Naruto. He better not be late.

Time skip to training day.

Sasuke POV.

Now Naruto was late why is Kakashi making me train Naruto any way? Then I saw Naruto finally. Does he know what time it is?!

Naruto POV.

I got here late oh man and Sasuke was already here. Today is the day I tell Sasuke I love him. So He asked me what I want to do first I told him that anything really. He said that sparring would be best so he could see where to go from there.
So we started sparring. I couldn't even keep up with Sasuke suddenly he kicked my feet out from under me and placed a kunai hovering over my neck and said "I win". He was placed on top of me with his hand on me chest holding me down the other hand with the kunai.

Sasuke POV.

After Naruto saw then I had pinned him down he looked at me weirdly as I had him pinned like a pev or something I helped him up and said that we should start training by improving your Tiejustu and maybe mine . He really needs a lot of improvement . So I told him to start by punching the I would spar with him again . Then he said that I couldn't do that he wanted me to show him so I kicked the tree and in just four kicks. The tree was no longer towering over us. It was knocked to the ground. I saw that the sharp edges cut my leg really bad but ignored it see I said.

Naruto POV.

I felt really bad I had gotten sasuke hurt he said he would go clean the cut I asked if I could help him clean it he asked me why I remained calm and said it was the least I could do since you got cut because I didn't believe him. So we went to the restroom and grabbed the antibiotics and we went to his room