0

LADYBUG POV

The night was truly beautiful. The star's shun bright in the night sky and the breeze was just right.

I let out a sigh thinking about all the human's we have to protect. It is a tough job but I have my ways of having fun by simply becoming one of the humans. My godly form differs from my human form.

Let me explain, in my God form I wear this magical dress that is all red but has black dots all over it I usually wear it all the time. I also wear a mask with the same design as my dress, so none of the other gods know who I truly am, they wear masks as well to hide their true identity. I'm known as Ladybug, but when I get bored of my home I simply change into my human form but when I'm a human I loose the mask and the fancy dress. I simply wear a shirt with a blossom flower on the side and a jacket over it, I also wear pink pants and a pair of pink flats. In my human form I'm known as Marinette.

"Huh seems like the city never changes" I muttered as I looked down at the city of Paris. "Seems that way" I turned around to face Chat Noir. He walked over to me and sat down beside me.

"Chat aren't you supposed to be having fun at the banquet tonight?" I asked him curiously.

"Yeah but I rather be next to you my beautiful lady" he said as I rolled my eyes.

Chat Noir is my partner and we protect Paris together. He wears mostly all black clothing with a little bit of gold on it but he never really wears any other color. He wears a mask thats pure black with a hint of gold. Which matches his outfit.

"Why are you out here my lady? If you don't mind me asking" I turned to him "I was simply bored of the banquet and needed some fresh air" I looked away.

But in truth I was worried about everything. How my life could be immortal but my friends lives aren't. If they parish I would truly be sad. But I have Chat Noir, he's immortal as well but I only care for him as my friend.

"What is troubling you?" he said breaking me out of my daze. I sighed "nothing to worry you Chat now come on before the others notice we're gone" I smiled weakly.

He stood up and helped me. He extended his hand so I could take it and I did standing up. "Thank you" he nodded.

We walked inside as everyone was eating and playing music. "Typical gods never actually have any fun besides parties" I whispered to myself.

"Not all of them are like that my lady" Chat smiled.

I forgot that Chat has really good hearing, well most of the time.

"Everyone is having fun, and the only thing that I think of is why aren't I the one who's having fun?" I asked Chat.

He looked at me with a sad expression "Ladybug you can have fun and you will" I nodded not really believing it. Ever since that painful day I never had fun again.

"May I have this dance my fair lady?" Chat asked.

"Chat, what are you doing?" I questioned.

"Well I am asking my lady for one dance thats all" he smirked and I rolled my eye's "Alright kitty one dance and thats all" he smiled and I took his hand.

"Well thats good for me atleast I get to see my lady having fun again" he pulled me to the dance floor and we started dancing to the soft music.

"Chat you should know better than anyone that I will likely never to have fun again" I looked down as we swayed to the music.

"True but everyone deserves a chance to have fun again" I frowned but nodded.

"Your right but not everyone" I sadly said.

Suddenly we stopped dancing and he held my hand pulling me to follow him "Come with me I need to show you something" I looked at his hand around mine then back at him. I nodded as we made out way to the backyard of the temple.

"Why are we back here?" I asked. All he did was smile "just follow me" I did as I was told and followed.

He stopped infront of a pond with a beautiful Willows tree next to it. I froze when I saw the place.

"C-Chat?" he smiled. "Do you remember?" I nodded but I felt tears building up in my eye's "it's been so long since I seen this place, I thought it was lost"

"It was but it reappeared some how" he looked at me "Ladybug?" he walked up to me and wiped a tear away "That day will always stain our hearts forever" he looked at the Willow's tree with a sad expression "I miss them, don't you?" he asked looking at me.

"More than you can possibly think Chat, but what is lost will always be lost it will never be found again" I cried.

"I miss them Chat, I miss them so much" I cried on to Chats shoulder as I hugged him. "I do to Ladybug, I so too" he hugged me back.

We stayed like that for hours remembering that dreadful day. Only we know what truly happened that day, because we were there and we experienced the true meaning of lost.

"Let's go inside before the night gets colder" I nodded as I pulled away and stared at the tree "I wish they were still here. I wish all of them were still here" Chat nodded with a sadden look.

I looked back one last time at the tree then followed Chat inside the temple. "Will you be alright?" he asked "of course" I weakly smiled. Then went up to my room. I closed the door and sighed.

"Time to get some rest, there's a long day ahead of me" I smiled and laughed "Especially when I have to go to school in the morning"

My smiled turned into a frown in less then a minute "Goodnight" I said as I looked through my window and saw the brightly shined starts. I layed down and closed my eyes falling into a restful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: well hello there fair readers. This is my new book and I hope you will enjoy it. Anyways I'll update this book when I have time to, bcaus I still have another book to finish but don't worry I'll update it.

Now that I have written a new book updates will be much slower than usual.

I hope you enjoy this book as much as my other book.

Bug out Bugaboo's