PROLOGUE

Sneek.... Peak....

Please listen to this song while reading

PAIR: 1: Nicolas Witmore Pauline June

"Everytime I look at you, I fall in love with you more and more", he whispered as he look into my eyes while moving the hair out of my face. I look back into his. His eyes mirror the love that I have for him. My heart is beating at high rate.

"I don't know, but I feel the same", I whispered and his lips tenderly pressed to mine.

PAIR: 2: Zachary Reynold Knight ♥ Amelia Witmore

"Angel, the day I saved you, I knew you were mine. If I loose you, I loose everything", Zack said pulling me into his lap and put his head into my neck. My fingers combed through his hair as we comfortably cuddled and our bodies moulded in his leather chair.

"You will never loose me", I said back and he placed and kiss on my neck.

PAIR: 3: Ace Rodriguez ♥ Cara Jones

"You are best thing that happened to me in my whole life. I love you so much Ace", I said looking at him with the love inside me.

"How am I to beat that line now and tell you that I love you more than you love me", his eyes brimmed with tears. "My love for you, is coming out like this", he said referring to the tears in his eyes and he blinked them away. My heart swelled at his words and tears pooled in my own eyes for the love I have and I threw myself at him, hugging him tightly as he did the same.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

The book of love, and the shots about your favorite couple is here. But I should say that the updates will be slow. Hope you all enjoy it and support this book like you supported all my other books.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.