You and Me

It's always hard to be in love with someone so close and precious to you, when you are not supposed to. You both have a very close relationship, you have found a best friend in one of your relatives, a warm place where you can hide yourself from the cruel world, feeling safe and loved in the loving arms of your relative.

The life of the Uchiha family was beautiful. Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha had two beautiful sons-Itachi and Sasuke, the first one was the older. The boys had amazing brotherhood. They loved and cared for each other, especially Itachi. He was very caring and kind to his little brother, he treasured him the most. Itachi was satisfied seeing his sweet little kid growing healthy and happy.

The family had a house in the forest, near the city so Itachi could go to school. Every day after school when Itachi was coming home his otoutou was running towards him to embrace him saying: ''Aniki! Aniki, you''re home!'' - "I'm home, little one!'' - was Itachi's answer smiling as bright as the sun.

The brothers had the habit to go out for some long walks, after Itachi was ready with his homework. They played cards and chatted, while having some pick-nicks. The brothers loved to listen to the radio, singing together their fav.songs and at the same time they laughed when they didn't know the lyrics well. Fugaku and MIkoto were very happy and proud of their Itachi, for making their little child bright, cheerful and a good healthy kid. Sasuke has always admiring his big brother.

''One day, nii-san I'll become a student as good as you! I'll try my best!''- He was saying all the time.

''I hope you do even better, dear otoutou!''

Itachi wasn't just a brother for Sasuke, he was his best friend. His arms were the place where Sasuke felt safe and peaceful. When Sasuke couldn't sleep, he always came to his brother's bedroom, especially when there was a lightning storm.''Nii-san, I'm scared and I can't sleep''- he often cried. Itachi didn't mind to sleep together with Sasuke in his bed, ''Come here, otoutou! It's ok!''-Itachi made a place for Sasuke in the bed. Then Sasuke cuddled in Itachi and his warmth instantly made Sasuke to fall asleep.

Years have passed and both boys have grew up handsome and strong. Sasuke became a gorgeous, 17 years old high school boy, smart guy, kind with the girls and bad with the boys. Itachi was 21 years already, having a great job and a big house in the city.

With time passing, Sasuke began to feel for his brother in a strange way. He was IN LOVE with Itachi and that terrified him a lot. The raven boy started to take himself for a monster, he couldn't bear the disgusting thought that he loves his aniki by a strange way. Every time Itachi was around Sasuke avoided him, because every time he looks at Itachi's eyes, he sees nothing but a desperation and anger to himself. That's why Sasuke couldn't stand himself. But he knew that sooner or later he have to confess to Itachi the reason why he avoided him so much.

Sasuke decided to pay a visit to his brother in the city and to tell him the whole truth and what actually was going on between them. They will be together all alone and Sasuke will be calm enough to tell Itachi everything.

''Mom, dad....''- he said packing his things.

''I'll be with Itachi for two days!''- Sasuke have spoken with Itachi to see each other in his two days off work.

''Ok, Sasuke! Did you write your homework? Any exams?- MIkoto asked him.

''No, ma'am, I have no exams! I wrote my homework, I tidied up my room and when I come home I'll do the dishes. I'm a good boy, neh?'' - he said like a good little puppy.

Mikoto gave him a box of fruits and sandwiches.

''Yes, you are! I'm so lucky to have such good children like you and your brother. My beautiful, sweet boy!''-She kissed Sasuke's forehead.