New story!

Hello my beautiful lunatics! That is now my name for you lovelies.

Mavericks With Attitude is my new story and first ever Shameless fanfiction. You're probably wondering, "Kathryn, why do you have a new story up? You suck at updating." It's true, I do. But I had this idea for well over a year and thought I might as well give it a shot to see where things go.

And yes this is a Carl/oc fanfic but I will have a different guy come in and he will play an important and majorly effective roll in my oc Teah's life.

Some parts of this story will contain alcohol, drugs, some domestic violence, etc...

I will always warn you of something will happen and if some of you are uncomfortable with what happens and if it's a situation where it does effect the storyline, I will write a more friendly version for you. Just let me know if you're uncomfortable with some things, please.

This story is solely a work of fiction. I own nothing but my oc Teah Monzarive and anything of my own creation within this story. Original plot lines and characters and everything you know and recognize all belong to the creators and owners of the show.

I hope you guys enjoy this story and feedback and constructive criticism is welcome with open arms.

Please comment, vote, etc..

I love you my lunatics, xoxo
Slyfox0229