Rules and What you need to know

Hi! Some of you might know me as Jiji, the author of Reunited (A Garmau Fanfic). OK so I'm making a contest. A Disney contest. So here are the rules.

1. You Have to write the story within 2016
2. The story must be 10,000 words or more
3. It must be age appropriate for everyone.

                  Now that you know the rules, here are some things you need to know :

For your story to be entered you must Wattad message me. You message me your Wattpad name and the name of the story. Also, tell me when your story is complete.

It can be about a visit to a Disney park or a Disney film! Anything Disney. Even Star Wars! It can even be Disney Pixar if you want it to. It can also be slightly Disney too! Like Rick Riordan books or Hayao Miyazaki anime films. For example, The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series or Spirited Away!

I will announce the winners within the first few months of 2017. 2017?! Yes 2017 because I'm giving people time to work on their story. Also,time for me to review the published works.

The Grammar and Spelling doesn't have to be perfect, but I expect you guys to review and edit your story.

So far that's it! If I think of anything else I will fit it in to the contest update!
Bye bye!

                                                   ~Jiji