I Think I Love You (A Larry Stylinson Fan Fiction)

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Since the first day I was put in this band, I was in love. I was in love with everything about him. His face structure, his small quiff, and his nice butt. My overall favorite thing was his feminine side.

I watched him recording in the booth across the studio. "I see the way you look at him, Harry," Zayn said with a smirk, "you want him." I punched him in the arm and went to get some water.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

As I went to take my lunch break, passed him. His cologne smelt so good. He nodded at me and I almost fainted on the spot. Words can't even describe how bad I wanted to get my fingers tangled in his soft, curly hair. Zayn walked by and puckered his lips. "Oh just shut up." I said, and sat down on the couch.

After his session was done Harry sat down with me and ate something. "Did Zayn say anything weird to you today?" He asked "Yeah, why?" "Well I've been meaning to ask you something weird, too,"

*Harry's P.O.V.*

That's when he asked me. "Um, well I know this is awkward but, oh shit, um sorry um, do you um, wanna go get dinner with me sometime?" I didn't know how to respond.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

"Um yeah, sure." He said. "Ok I'll pick you up at six."

*After dinner*

We went back to my house after dinner and things got heated. I can't remember much so we must've gotten drunk. I woke up and found our clothes on the floor. I found some other "things" around the room, too. He was still in bed so I cuddled up to him and fell asleep.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

The next couple days were a little weird. You could feel the sexual tension in the air.

Louis pulled me aside while working on a piano piece. "Hey I just wanted to tell you that I had fun the other night." "Oh, really?" "Yeah, it was a great time." He walked away bouncing on the balls of his feet. God damn it I'm in love.

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

Those too were completely oblivious of their love for each other. It was quite funny watching them interact and seeing the lust in their eyes. They needed each other.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

I can't stop thinking about what happened the other night. I hate to admit this, but I loved every minute of it. First off, we had an amazing dinner, then what happened after was even better. That damn Harry really knows how to tease a boy. I loved waking up to the heat of his body against mine. I never wanted to get up.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I really needed to hook up with Louis again, but what if he doesn't love me back.

He was on his way out when I stopped him "Hey Lou, can we talk?" "Yeah sure Haz, what's up?" "Well I've been thinking. I really enjoyed dinner the other night, and I-I I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me t-tomorrow."

*Louis' P.O.V.*

Oh my god. This cannot be happening! Harry fucking Styles asked me out. "That would be lovely." I said shakily. I was trying to remain calm. "Well then I'll be over around 7 to get you tomorrow night, ok?" I felt my cheeks burning. "Sounds good." "Alright, well I'll see you tomorrow then." "Yup" "Bye Lou."

I rushed to my car.

Oh my fucking god.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Oh my fucking god, what have I done?

I can't believe he actually said yes. What the fuck is happening? What if he actually does love me back? What?